July 24, 2013

The Christianville Spirit: My Schedule and Welcome to It


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Fills Your Heart & Lifts You Up
July 24, 2013-TCS # 361

So, Do You Remember when I did the “My Readers Choice” Newsletter? Well, In The Comments of The Poll I did, My PTLS “Aunt” Joey, Who I love so Much! made a request newsletter for Me to do. She said that She would love to know what “A Day in the Life of Christian” is like. As in, what is it like to be Me from Getting Up to Going to Sleep. So, that is what I’m going to do. Now, I do have to tell you that This is Incredibly Honest of Me to share this with You so, All I is ask is Not to Judge Me. So, Moving On. Most of the time, Except on Weekends, Holidays, or When we have Specific things to do, I get up at 2:45PM, which is part of my OCD Like mind because it is No sooner and No later than this time. Now, I know that sounds crazy to you 9-to-5ers, but it is My Routine. Now, For My PTLS Family Members, It wasn’t always 2:45 in the afternoon at first. It started when I was in Senior High School and I used to sleep in till exactly Noon. People thought I was crazy getting up that late.  After Graduation, Communication with My Friends started to die down because they were moving on, or moving away and getting out of High School. So, It gradually moved to 12:30, then to 1, 2, and now 2:45.  Now, Before I continue on about My Usual Day, If I got a 9 to 5 Job or any other circumstances, I can adapt My Schedule in that case, But I will tell you that it worked well when I worked late evenings at the Frisco Roughriders Baseball Field (AA baseball team). This Schedule works also because I can talk to PTLS Family Members and Friends All Over The World, including the Late-Nighters in The US (And, There are quite a few out there!). After I get up, Feed The Dogs, and Eat Lunch which is usually a PB & J sandwich and a Yogurt, I then turn on CNN, Watch The News, Check the end of the day Stock Market Stats, Grooming Myself, House Chores, or Go do something with My Brother until around 5 when My Mom gets Home. This is about to change! It is beneficial to both My Mom and I because she doesn’t have to worry about Where I am and it is beneficial to Me because It helps with My Independence, being by Myself. On My Newsletter Day, After I Eat Lunch, I start Writing This Newsletter until My Mom gets home to help me edit it, which I don’t allow her to do anything more than Read It. When My Mom gets home, then we get ready for Dinner (which is either at home or sometimes we go out to Eat). After Dinner, My Mom and I settle in for some Quality Time. Sometimes, I watch TV Shows or Do My Wii Fit Activities. Because of My OCD, I always make sure that the remotes are next to Me because I like to have control of the remote. There is only a few good days that we take walks in the Evening because It is way too Hot and No Scenery (Besides Houses) to look at. Don’t Get Me Wrong, I love being Outside, but Where I live, there is Nothing to look at except for Home. Now, going bowling sometimes, that is Cool! After we watch the 10’ o Clock News, My Mom goes to bed and I hop on My Computer. I like to believe that, after 10 is My Social Time, It is when I go through the Daily Check List of things to do which are Check Facebook, Listen to Glenn Beck (I occasionally “Cam” with My Friends like My PTLS “Brother” Tyler, sometimes), and Watch the people I’m subscribed to on YouTube. After that, Is more of a “Free Time.” On Wednesday, I do all that check list early so, that I have a Weekly Movie Night. During My “Free Time”, I love to get on Google Street View and Cyber-Travel around The World (or The Country) which ever Area that I am in the mood to go to. Either Way, I find lots of information to share with My Mom when I go to say Good Night to Her at 2 am. I’m amazed that she learns these things when she is half asleep. Finally, My Day ends and I am Ready to go to Bed at 2 am (Another Crazy Hour!) And, that is the End of My Day. Now, as I mentioned above about The Weekends, I go to Bed at 1 am just in case, My Mom decides to get me up early to get me out of The House. On The Weekends, My Mom and I go on our “Drives” and “Excursions” around the area that are either Short or Go for Hours. And, Sometimes, We go hang out with Friends. I do make sure to wake up early on Sunday because We usually have Breakfast together that day. Now, to assure to Everyone, I am sure this schedule won’t be forever, as Life changes it’s course like A Job or Going to School. Who knows though, I may flip to extremes of getting up for a “Nature Walk” at 5 am! All in all, Schedules and Itineraries Changes as Life Changes. 


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Everyone has a Different Schedule in Their Life, They Change Often. 

So, You Asked, Aunt Joey, so I am coming to Your House so, You can experience this first hand!    






No comments: