February 13, 2013

The Christianville Spirit: I Believe In Love Update


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Fills Your Heart & Lifts You Up
February 13, 3013-TCS # 338

So, With Valentine’s Day Tomorrow, I’m going to do an Update to My “I Believe In Love” Campaign. In case you don’t remember, I got the idea from The TV Show, Touch. So, the Story of it gave me an idea.  It inspired me to start My Own, I Believe in Love Campaign, that focuses more on attracting, The Girl (or better put, Women) of My Dreams. So, I’m sure a lot of people wonder why I would want to do this, Let alone Why I Believe in Love. Well, the thing about Love, as cheesy as it is the only thing good, besides God to believe in. For Me, Believing in Love is easy because I already have Unconditional Love towards Everyone. We PTLSers are in fact, known for our Unconditional Love, it is one of the traits of it that people love the most about us. Besides that, In My Adult Years, I have watched many Romantic Comedies (I’m sure though, for women, that is hard to Believe. But, True). So, I have seen all the different kinds of scenarios to find love, some of them in different and odd ways. So, it has shown me about Fate, Love, and Destiny (or Destino in Italian). For The Record, I enjoy all kinds of Romantic Comedies and Romantic Movies, as long as it is a Funny or Happy Movie. I’ll tell you I love Soulmate Movies better sometimes though, because they often say the best inspirational lines. This is how I picture the day I meet My Soulmate, It’ll be a lovely day with lots of sunshine and I’ll be walking though a nice park, when I see this pretty girl standing off to the side of the walkway. When I see her, I won’t be able to turn my eyes away from her. My Mom, who is walking next to me, would tell me after I pointed her out, “Oh! She’s Cute! Go Talk to Her!”. So, I excitedly and nervously, go to talk to her. I say, “Hey There.” And, she responds with “Hey Yourself!”. I ask her how she is doing and she tells me that she was just going to take a walk somewhere. So, we go walking together and  we start talking about the most random things, laughing along the way, and finding that we have a ton of stuff in common. Then, we hang out the rest of evening and life gets better from there. So, I Believe in Love for Everyone, some it takes longer than others. So, Keep on Believing! All in all, I believe that You, as well I, will find Our Soulmates!


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. It Moves Your Soul! Another Reason Why The Christianville Spirit is The Spirit of Christianville! (Local Commercial)

*Credit to Grandma Honey^

      

No comments: