February 20, 2013

The Christianville Spirit: The Addictive Internet


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Fills Your Heart & Lifts You Up
February 20, 2013-TCS # 239

 So, You know that saying that, “You don’t know what you have until it’s lost.” Well, that happened to Me over the weekend.  Now, don’t worry it’s not that big of a deal than you think. You See, Just Before My Mom and I went to Dinner on Friday Night, Our Internet was moving very slow. After we got home, it wasn’t working at all. Considering that we operate on Wifi, I tried resetting the box in hopes that it would work again, but No. After a call to the Internet Company, We found that the main box outside had fried. Then again, we had had the box for 7 Years so it was about time that we got a new one but, it picked the wrong night to quit on us. Now, don’t get me wrong, I can deal without having Internet for a while, but that’s when I’m doing something else like when I’m on Vacation, at someone’s house, or any other time. But, being at Home with No Internet, is boring. However, as Sad as it sounds, I realize just how dependent I am on The Internet. I mean, who wouldn’t depend on it, You get the News, Facebook (what’s going on in Your Friend’s World), Google Maps Street View and Most of the apps on My IPad require Internet. I also realize though that, We need it to communicate with PTLS Family Members that are not in our area. I even have Thursday & Friday dates with one PTLS Family Member and I had to miss our date because of the loss of Internet. Now, I can tell you it was a little nice to not have it but, it was also a bit boring. I even settled for playing Wii Fit instead of watching TV, I was that bored. On Sunday, we had our box replaced and finally had Internet again and I was so happy. So, have you ever lost your internet and realized how dependent you are? All in all, Communication is very important to me and The Internet is the best way possible.





Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. It’s Make You Smile! Another Reason why The Christianville Spirit is The Spirit of Christianville! (Local Commercial)

^Credit to PTLS Family Member, Melissa Martin. 



No comments: