August 24, 2011

The Christianville Spirit: My Uncle Craig and Kellie's Wedding

The Christianville Spirit

The Spirit that Sparks Your Heart

August 24, 2011- TCS # 263


Hello There, My Readers, I’m Back! Now, I’m sure that you are wondering why I didn’t write last week. Well, actually, My Mom, My Brother, and I were driving a 17 Hour Drive to Ohio for My Uncle Craig’s Wedding. Yes, I know I didn’t let you know but, I thought it’d be fine to give myself a week off. Anyway, This Trip was quite awesome with a couple twists along the way. Now, I’m going to write to you like I would if I wrote this in a Travel Journal. I would write, “The Trip started by getting up early with My Mom, My Brother, and I to start driving 17 Hours to Toledo, OH”. Now, don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love to Travel but, I’d rather drive only 12 Hours and reach our destination. But, it was fun anyway considering we hadn’t gone on a Road Trip with My Brother in a while; Because usually it’s only My Mom and I due to the fact My Brother is going on a Different Trip or has to work. Anyway, so we figured since we were driving out to Ohio that we’d stop and visit 2 PTLS Family Members along the way. On Wednesday Night, We met My wonderful Aunt Samantha in Nashville for Dinner (I address PTLS Member, Samantha Pennington as this). On Thursday morning we had brunch with The Suchlands and Michelle’s wonderful Mom, Sandy, who later was very helpful. The Reason she was helpful was because while we had Brunch, My Uncle Brian was getting sick and we had to take him to The Hospital and Sandy helped guide us up the road to the nearest major town which was 15 Miles or so away, which wasn’t exciting for me or Will. Anyway, after that My Brother and I drove on to Toledo leaving My Mom, My Grandma Honey, and My Uncle Brian at The Hospital. Once we got to Toledo, we met up with Uncle Craig to get our suits fitted for the wedding. For Dinner that night, we had a lovely candle-lit BBQ Dinner which was quite good. Later that Night, My Mom and Grandma Honey came just in time for Dinner but, Uncle Brian had to stay in The Hospital overnight. On Friday, we drove out to a place called Mon Ami on Catawba Island which is the site of Uncle Craig and Kellie’s Wedding, to rehearse the wedding, which by the way I was a part of. On Saturday was Uncle Craig and Kellie’s Wedding Day and I was one of The Groomsmen, along with My Brother, Kellie’s Brother Matt, and My cousin Taylor as Best Man. The Wedding, by the way, was held at a Winery called Mon Ami on Catawba Island. Now, Catawba Island is also nearby Sandusky, Ohio. The Wedding was really beautiful because The Ceremony was underground in a wine cellar and The Reception was outside. While at The Reception, I worked up the nerve to ask a girl to dance with me, other women asked me to dance with them, and the most awesome part was that they served The Wedding Party, which I was included in, first before they served everyone else. Finally, on Sunday we went to Brunch with The Family at The Yacht Club and then we drove home. All in all, it was a Wonderful Trip and a Wonderful Wedding.




Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Cherish your Family in all ways and Welcome new ones.

No comments: