January 5, 2011

The Christianville Spirit: Happy New Year 2011

The Christianville Spirit

The Spirit that Sparks Your Heart

January 5, 2011- TCS # 231


Hello, Everyone and Welcome Back to another year of Touching, Inspiring, and Thought Provoking Newsletters. But, first; Happy New Year And Welcome to 2011! I believe that 2011 will be an awesome year for all of You and us here at The Christianville Spirit. So, to Start off This Year, I’m going to tell you about something that I heard about and My View on it. So, I found out on CNN Newsroom that there are several ministries that studied the bible and it’s numbers and did all the math from Noah’s Time to now. They figured out that Jesus was coming some time in May 2011. So, I was curious about what that date was So, I knew in advance about it. Well, They found out that this year, 2011, has been 7 Thousand Years since Noah’s Great Flood when God warned Noah of “The Ending Times”, In the Bible in it states that “One Day is as A Thousand Years” which brings us to this year. These Ministries also applied Biblical Number and Math Equations to back up this theory that The Rapture will happen on May 21, 2011 and the World will be Destroyed on October 21, 2011.

It is interesting to Me to hear and read about how they came up with this theory. It also brings many questions to Me, like, Why Now?, How is it going to happen?, and What will Heaven look like?, will it be easy to get around(because Everyone has there own Personal Heaven), Will I still have Special Needs? and other questions generally about Heaven. So, here’s what I think. I Believe that Jesus will come in the middle of The Night and I will Magically Wake up in the house of My Dreams in Heaven. The House will be a Beautiful Log Home surrounded by Tall Trees, Many Highways full of Road Signs, and Heaven is Interconnected by Highways and Roads to other’s “Personal Heavens”. So, as to Why Now? And Why in 2011 of all years? is because although God is in our hearts and all around us, In my literal mind, I see him as a Real Person living a Large Mansion full of Happy Angels and he can watches us through a Large Globe (like a Snow Globe). So, with saying that, I think He misses Us being with Him in Heaven So, he sends his son, Jesus, down here to get us and bring us home. Would I have Special Needs?, Only here on Earth are people seen with Special Needs but, God sees us as his perfect angels here on Earth to help open people’s eyes to The World. So, I will be the same person in heaven as here.

All in All, Have You ever thought of what your “Personal Heaven” is like?




Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. I hope You have an AWESOME 2011!

No comments: