December 15, 2010

The Christianville Spirit: Time with My Brother

The Christianville Spirit

The Spirit that Inspires You

December 15, 2010- TCS # 228


So, Every Christmas here in Plano, My Family(My Mom, My Brother, and I) have several traditions that we do. Of Course, One of them is going to the Special Friends Christmas Dinner but, this one I’m going to mention has been a tradition for several years and one that many Plano Families do. You See, there is a neighborhood in Plano called Deerfield where they have house after house decorated with Christmas Lights that we drive by. Anyway, My Mom has working one night and asked My Brother to take me through it. Now, My Mom and I usually go through it and My Brother either doesn’t get to go or doesn’t really want to go. My Brother was sweet enough to take me through the neighborhood. Another thing I like to do while we drive through Deerfield is listen to Christmas Music because I believe that you have to listen to Christmas Music when looking at Christmas Lights; I guess you can add that to my list of Preferences. Let’s just say that the only time that My Brother and I listened to Christmas Music was when we were passing some houses that had Syndicated Christmas Lights which had you listen to a Radio Station. But, at least My Brother tried it for a little while. It was really awesome to go with My Brother and spent time with him. The best house that we saw was a Syndicated house that had 4 Rings that would light up in circles, according to My Brother, that also was his favorite house.

Another day, My Brother and I spent a full day together. First, we went to Five Guys Burgers for lunch, then, we went to go to the movie to see Due Date, which was a hilarious movie. After that, we did some Christmas Shopping and then, finally we had dinner with My Mom at a pizza place called Goodfellas. All in all, I had a fun time with My Brother.



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Spend time with Your Siblings.

No comments: