October 27, 2010

The Christianville Spirit: My Brother is Awesome

The Christianville Spirit

The Spirit that Inspires You

October 27, 2010- TCS # 222


So, Yesterday was My Brother Michael’s Birthday, He turned 22 Years Old. So, as a treat to him, what’s a better birthday present than to Write about him in My Newsletter. Michael Centeno was born on October 26, 1988 in San Antonio, TX at the same hospital as I was. Michael has always been a great brother to Me; although when we were younger, he didn’t like it when I touched him in any way or If I hurt him he would start hitting me until I cried but, you know that’s typical brotherly behavior at that age. Now, please know that He didn’t hit me very hard, it was just enough to get me upset. When We lived in San Antonio, there was a park that we used to go and play at. My Brother would always give me a boost up to get on the slide or the merry-go-round. He put would get behind me and push me up from My Bottom. When we lived with Mr. Jeff, Us and The Barsis‘ would jump on the trampoline and all of them including Michael wanted me to do what we called “Butt Busters”. When I did “Butt Busters” it bounced everyone high in the air. You See, how “Butt Busters” worked was that all of us would jump on the trampoline and I would land on my butt with perfect timing then, everyone would fly in the air and everyone stayed on the trampoline. My Brother would always say “Thank You Christian” and he would always including when other kids came to play and that continued all the way through High School and even today. Also, around the time he was in Middle School, he became more interested in Art and then, he started doing his own drawings that are very unique. At Rice Middle School, they even asked him to help design and paint the school mural, since when we went there, it was a New School. Today, he still does drawings of different things, his art work is awesome! Michael says that in the future, He wants to have his own TV Show based on his animations. His TV Show will be similar to Family Guy and The Simpsons. I want him to know that I’m very proud to call him My Brother and I can’t wait to see his show, which I know He’ll be very successful. All in all, I have an awesome brother and If there was a sticker that said “My Brother is BETTER than Yours!”, I would get it. Until then, I’ll just keep hugging and loving him.




Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Cherish The Brothers or Sisters that You have.

No comments: