October 13, 2010

The Christianville Spirit: Love is Louder

The Christianville Spirit

The Spirit that Inspires You

October 13, 2010- TCS # 220


As You all know, Lately on The News, they’ve been talking about many things like The Trapped Chilean Miners and Election Stuff. But, there is one thing in The News that is happening that someone is trying prevent from happening again. You See, Lately there has an increase in suicides because of bullying and other people tormenting others. So, when I heard what was being done about it, I had to write about and cheer. You See, I was watching CNN and they were talking about all of it and then, they introduced the person who’s doing something. This Person is Actress, Brittany Snow from Gossip Girl, she said that when she heard about the increase in suicides and bulling that she should create a movement defending those affected or those who just want positivity in the world. This is called “Love is Louder”, “Love is Louder” proves to everyone that Love is Louder than ANYTHING! She says it can be applied to anything whether you were bullied or not. I will give a couple of examples, LOVE IS LOUDER Than...

  • Hate
  • Bullying
  • Depression
  • Misunderstanding
  • Anger
  • Fear
  • and above all, Anything Negative


So, as you can see Love is Louder than anything. As for Me, I applaud Brittany for making this movement to Stop and Stand Up to anything Negative. Because any of those things, we can all relate to and I mean, when I was in 5th Grade, I was bullied so, I know how it feels. I also understand being misunderstood because I have Special Needs. All in all, We should all stand up and join Brittany’s Movement.




Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Scream Out Love because LOVE IS LOUDER!

No comments: