September 23, 2009

The Christianville Spirit: My Awesome Cyber Trip, Continued


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that touches Your Life
September 23, 2009- TCS # 166

So, right after I wrote last week’s newsletter I had forgotten to give to the totals of my cyber trip and that my trip wasn’t finished. So, here is the last leg of it. From Shreveport, LA I drove further into our home state of Texas and drove the rest of the way into Dallas and then, home. So, here are the grand totals for this long cyber trip…
72 Hours on the computer driving
19 days altogether
15 States
112 Counties
$36.45 in tolls
I wrote Notes about things I saw, Passed, Facts about places, or just things I wanted to note: all ending in 84 Pages of Notes
3 Pens used to write those notes
And, of course all of adventure and culture
All of this added up was one long cyber trip and I’m actually marking it as the longest trip ever taken.
What I learned from this 19 day trip is that there’s a new kind of culture each time you cross a State Line or even just a County Line. As I narrated my cyber trip to you, you could probably in vision all the beautifulness of the places I went. And, of course all the many changes in English dialect and many regional jokes about themselves and other parts of the country. In fact, a lot of Jokes about Up North(From New York State and New England) say things like their “deep south” is Philadelphia, PA and that as far south as they’ll go. Then, the mid-Atlantic with all the politicians living around Washington D.C, and then, last but not least The South, with their sweet Southern Hospitality, Sweet Iced Tea, and Classic Southern Roots. All in all, here is that all this culture you see from State-to-State is why our United States of America is great.
Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. Culture and dialects from State-to-State is makes our country great and amazing.

No comments: