August 5, 2009

The Christianville Spirit: The Significance of My Birthday


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that touches Your Life
August 5, 2009- TCS # 159
As most of My Readers know, this coming Tuesday will be my 22nd birthday. But, before I get into the significance of this day, August 11; Please know that I’m not going to boast about being one of the oldest with PTLS, which I’m very proud of. Now, on to the significance of my birthday; My Birthday, some may say is like any other persons birthday. But, it’s more special than you think. See, the second I was born on August 11, 1987 at 1:12pm, God knew exactly what he was going to do with me and he turned me into the First State in the First Family Nation of The PLTS Union and to be the leader of the families. Amazing things have happened since that fateful August 11th day like for example, as mentioned above, I was the first diagnosed and declared the oldest in the PTLS Union until Stacy was diagnosed then, she became the oldest, and I am happy to have her with me as part of the leaders in the PTLS. One guy, one girl; Awesome! But, anyway; celebrating your birthday, no matter what date it is, it represents your life that you’ve spent on earth. And, the presents, although they are for fun, they represent the stages of your life. Like I remember when I turned 11, I wanted what I referred to as “man stuff” like cologne and deodorant. Finally, Birthdays can mean, a transition from Childhood to Adulthood which was important to me; All in all, My Birthday is very important to me.
Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. We are all blessed to celebrate and have a Birthday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy upcoming birthday. i saw your brother yesterday, its good to hear you are doing well.

jeffrey