August 26, 2009

The Christianville Spirit: Cyber Traveling, What is it?


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that touches Your Life
August 26, 2009- TCS # 162
If anyone where to ask me what my interests are, I would tell them that I love Road Signs, Maps, Bowling, and Cyber Traveling. And, I know a lot of people are asking “Christian, What is Cyber Traveling?” well, I’m going to tell you what “Cyber Traveling”. First off, obviously Cyber means on the internet and traveling means traveling on the road. You see, there is this function on Google Maps called “Street View” and Street View is moving picture of your street, front of your house, and even your car. How they came up with it was Google wanted you to see the street in which you’re searching for. So, sometime during the day, they have people drive down a street with a revolving camera to get a panorama of your street and then put on Google Maps. And, I use it as if I’m really driving somewhere. I can tell you now that I’ve done countless trips to places, all ending at My House in Plano, TX. I could probably name many places I’ve been. The following is a list of just some of the places I’ve been:
Albany, NY and Adirondack Mountains
Atlanta, GA
The Gulf Coast(Gulf Shores, AL; some of the coast of Mississippi and Louisiana; and, Galveston, TX
Road trip from Adirondacks to New York City
Road Trip from Atlanta to Plano, TX
And, More…
So, as you can see I’ve been a lot of places. Now, If your wondering what I do on my trips is I drive down the highway and when I’m ready to go to bed, I’ll find a Hotel and neighborhood to stay at. Usually, after I’ve stopped for the night, I look at my maps to see where I’ve been and occasionally see what’s ahead. So, all in all here, my trips are really fun and they show me the culture of America without even going anywhere.
Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. With Spirit in you, your life is so much better.

No comments: