July 29, 2009

The Christianville Spirit: New York State is the Better Choice


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that touches Your Life
July 29, 2009-TCS # 158

Ok, My fellow readers. This newsletter, I believe will intrigue you. Why? Well, My Friend, you’re about to find out. Now, let me ask you, when you think of New York, what do you think of? I could probably tell you that you’re thinking of New York City, not as much about New York State. Now, we all know that NYC has Broadway Musicals, Times Square, and the ever-romantic and iconic, Empire State Building. But, what about New York State; Well, the only part of NY State that people think of is the famous Niagara Falls but, the thing is even though Niagara Falls is in New York State when you think of New York, New York CITY comes to mind most of the time. Well, I’m here to tell you that there is much more to New York than New York City. First, there’s the extremely beautiful and scenic Adirondack Mountains and Park. In the Adirondacks, My favorite place, there are many places to see. Like for example, there’s Lake Placid, the site of the Winter Olympics and of course in the winter Lake Placid is a ski Mecca. Now, there’s the Adirondack Scenic Railroad which runs from Lake Placid to Utica and along the way is very beautiful scenery of the mountains. Now, this area isn’t JUST a mountain range, it’s more special. And, I know your thinking, “But, why though?” Well, the mountains here are part of Adirondack Park which is a 6 million acre forest preserve which is said to be kept “forever wild”. For the Sports fanatics, New York State has Cooperstown which is home to the National Baseball Hall of Fame where you can learn the history of Baseball and see the famous stars that made baseball the way it is today. So, you see my fellow readers, there is much more to see than New York City. So, back to my favorite place, So, Can’t you just see me sitting in an Adirondack Chair on the porch of an authentic Adirondack Log Cabin over looking the lake and mountains? I dream of it. All in all, New York State is an awesome State and I Can’t wait to go.
Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. Where do you dream of yourself sitting?

No comments: