July 15, 2009

The Christianville Spirit: My Short-Term Memory


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that touches Your Life
July 15, 2009-TCS # 156
As you are aware of, there’s a thing that we all deal with at some point of our life, it’s called Short-Term Memory Loss. Most people these days blame 2 factors Age and just plain laziness. But, as I forgot to mention this about the PTLS Conference, funny enough; People with my special needs (or PTLS) have Short-Term Memory problems. You see, they mentioned it at the conference along with many other things and that one, again funny enough I forgot. Now, the only exception to not forgetting something someone said or did is if it’s important to the person with PTLS. Now, My fellow readers don’t get me wrong, I think educating you about myself and special needs is important it’s that there were so many things said but, it’s hard for me to remember a certain amount of things. A thing I actually found out when I was in school is that I could only take 3 instructions at a time. Now, I can tell you that my Long-Time Memory is very good. In fact, I can remember things that people said or did from years back. So, don’t be surprised if your child can remember what you said to them or someone else 7 years ago. All in all, My Long-Term Memory is awesome.
Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. Whenever you have Short-Memory Issues, Remember that you still have a lot of Spirit in You!

No comments: