August 6, 2008

The Christianville Spirit:TCS Series; Middle School


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that touches Lives
TCS #111
August 6, 2008
Ok, Everyone. It’s time for the 5th Installment of the series “Life is a fun Highway with PTLS”. Today, I’m going to tell you about my Middle School years. Middle School went pretty smoothly for me. But, here are a couple things that happened to me that you might take notice of. The First thing for me was in the 6th Grade after I met my friend Jeremiah, he wanted me to go to a Social with him and so I went. But, when I got there I discovered that the music was really loud which bothered my ears and I thought it was too much for me because I didn’t now what to do and I didn’t like the fact that if I wanted to talk to Jeremiah I would have speak to him over the music. The next thing for me was also in 6th Grade, Jeremiah and I decided to sign up for a Special Needs Baseball League that is called The “Angel League” which one time a photographer from The Dallas Morning News came to do a story on The “Angel League” and I didn’t know he was there so, I didn’t get my picture in the paper, just my arm. At the end of the season I got the first trophy of my life. This today is one of my prized possessions. Another thing for me was in the 7th Grade I was in the choir and I was a really good singer. I had concerts every couple weeks. Another thing for me was in the 8th grade when I had my first big crush named Ali Goodfellow and when Christmas came around I made her a card for Christmas which I got really nervous about it from when I made it to the morning of. All in all, I hope this will help you for when your child hits Middle School. If you would like me to cover something about PTLS I haven‘t covered, comment, or suggest a topic email The Christianville Spirit at thechristanvillespirit@gmail.com.
Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. Your Thinking attracts things. So, think positive.

No comments: