August 27, 2008

The Christianville Spirit: TCS Series; Clothing


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that touches lives
August 27, 2008- TCS # 114
Ok, everyone, it’s time for 8th installment of the series “ Life is a fun Highway with PTLS” this week, I’m going to cover something that you’ll definitely notice in your children and that is clothing and how they feel about it. So, without further a due here is how we Potocki-Lupski Syndrome kids and Adults feel about clothing. First off, I don’t like clothes that I have to button together. When I was a kid, I had to always have my mom help me button my pants that had buttons on them. My Mom and I found out that it would be better to wear pants and shorts that you can just pull them up and have them on. Even today, I have issues with those kinds of pants. In fact, it’s a rarity that I wear blue jeans because I don’t like the way they feel. So, I wear soft mesh athletic shorts and pants most of the time. I also have a thing about shirts as well. I don’t like t-shirts that have too many pictures because I don’t like the texture of the picture on the shirt. Also, I don’t like having tags on the back of my shirts because I don’t like the tags touching my back and it itching me. Also, I have a hard time tying shoes so; I use shoes that I just pull on. So, I wear sandals most of the time. All in all, I hope this helps with buying your child clothes. If you would like me to cover a topic on PTLS or if you would like to comment or add a suggestion, email me at thechristianvillespirit@gmail.com
Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. Live Life spiritfully and as a blessed person. Get your Spirit on!

No comments: