September 3, 2008

The Christianville Spirit: TCS Series; My First Job and The Future


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that touches lives
September 3, 2008- TCS # 115
Ok, everyone it’s time for the 9th and Final Installment of the series “Life is a fun Highway with PTLS”. For this installment, I’m going to cover My First Job and The Future. So, without further a due; this is My First Job and The Future. In the summer of 2006, I decided to apply for My First Job which was at a Double-A League Baseball Team called the Frisco Roughriders. I wanted to work there because My Friend, Madison Shields worked there and what she did there sounded like something that I could do and would have fun doing. She was what they called a “Playball Attendant” which means you pass out programs to visitors. So, I worked there for 3 Years and then, Madison becomes a bully to me and finally I wanted to quit because I didn’t want to deal with her anymore. But, aside from Madison being a bully it was a lot of fun working there. As for the future for me, health wise we will watch as it happens and think positive about it. Career Wise, I know that I’m meant to help families of my special needs and bring light and love to people. And, finally personally I am holding out for My Dream Girl who will be named Carol Holiday. And, she will be an awesome and sweet girl. All in all, I had fun working at the Roughriders and My Future is pretty bright. Anyway, thank you for tuning into The Christianville Spirit Series, “Life is a fun Highway with PLTS”. I hope this series has helped you a lot in guiding your child through Childhood to Young Adulthood.
Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. You are Blessed and Loved. Get your Spirit on!

No comments: