September 24, 2008

The Christianville Spirit: My Brother is Awesome


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that touches Lives
September 24, 2008- TCS # 118
So, the other day My Mom took me to Barnes and Noble. And, I looked at some maps and read a couple books. But, there was one book that caught my attention; a book about something that is close to Potocki-Lupski Syndrome, Autism. The book was called “The Everything Parents Guide to Autism”. Just to see how much it compares to me. So, as I looked through it I came upon a section about Autism’s effect of their siblings. It said that their sibling/ or siblings get jealous of the autistic person because they get more attention then, their normal siblings. So, that got me wondering about my brother. Then, I talked to My Mom about it and she said I have an awesome brother she knows that wouldn’t happen. Then, she brought up to tell him how much and why I love him. So, here it goes. First off, I should tell how much and even why I love him. Well, how much, that is the easy part because I love him a lot. So, let’s get to deep part; why I love him. Well, I have several reasons. The first one, he’s my brother and he’s family. Not deep enough. The next one, is that he’s helps me out and lets me hang with his friends. Getting there; Ok, the next one; he’s the best brother ever, I wouldn’t ask for anything more, and I’m very proud of him for his accomplishments and going after his dream. All in all, he’s such an awesome brother that I could NEVER ask for more.
Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. If you have an awesome brother or sister, tell them how much and why you love them.

No comments: