August 20, 2008

The Christianville Spirit: TCS Series; High School


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that touches lives
August 20, 2008-TCS # 113
Ok, Everyone; it’s time for the 7th installment of the series “Life is a fun highway with PTLS”. This time I’m going to cover High School which is ages 14-18. So, without further a due these are my experiences that you might notice when your child goes through High School. In the 10th Grade, I met 2 of my current best friends named Karleen Frishman and Steven Vandeneykel which was really cool. I met Karleen on the first day of school at Jasper High School on August 11 by walking over to her and one of my friends, Patrick Huggins talking to her and we started talking and that is how we met. Back in High School, they had 8 classes and they have a certain numbers of classes a day and then the second half of number of classes were the next day, they separated them into A and B days. So, on A-days I had Karleen in all those classes and on B-days I had Karleen in some classes. So, I called A-days “All-Karleen Day” to help me remember which day it was. Also, in the 10th grade, I stayed an extra year at Jasper because I wasn’t ready for the Senior High School (by the way, in Plano they have a High School and a Senior High School.) I and Steven decided to call the extra year we stayed in Jasper, 10. 5 Grade; In 10.5 Grade, the assistant principal has me walk the teacher parking lot and make sure that the staff was parked in the staff spots and the visitors were in the visitor lot. By the end of the year, I got 100% compliance from all the teachers and I actually got an award for it. In the summer of 2006, I got together with my 1st real girlfriend, Madison Shields who also had special needs; she has OCD and it was from her that I got my First Kiss when I was 19 Years Old. In October of 2006, Madison and I went to the homecoming dance as friends who the second time I went to a dance and this time I stayed the whole time which really amazed me that I did that. Finally, in May of 2007 I graduated from Plano Senior High School which was a very proud moment for me. All in all, I hope this has helped in taking your child through High School. If you would like me to cover a certain topic about PTLS I haven’t covered, make a comment, or make a suggestion, email me at thechristianvillespirit@gmail.com
Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. Have a Spiritful week! Get your Spirit on!

No comments: