December 26, 2019

The Christianville Spirit: Christian's Year-In-Review 2019


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Knows Love
December 26th, 2019-TCS # 668

Well, My Readers, PTLS Family Members, and Friends, It looks like We have come to The End of Another Year here at The Christianville Spirit and What a Year it was. It has been a Year that has Made You Know What Love is. (Belting Out in Song): I Want to Know What Love is!
See what I did there, hehe! This Year’s Tagline was “The Spirit that Know Love”. It was an Excellent Theming, considering How Crazy 2018 was! This Year’s Tagline, by the way is Credited to PTLS Family Member, Leonie Clements of Australia.
Ya Know, Sometimes, when I choose a Tagline for The Year, I try to stick to a Theme that kinda goes with a The Tagline of The Year. Often Times, in January, I really focus on and By The Times, Mid-Year comes around, I have forgotten about Making Sure that My Newsletters carry a bit of The Theme. This Year, Not to Pat Myself on The Back, but I feel like I carried The Theme of That pretty well This Year. Now, This Year was rather Interesting for Several Reasons. The First Part of The Year and “Cleaning Up” (If You will) from The Craziness of The Year before; Then, Once The Year got started and We got more Comfortable with The Year, then The Year started to get much better. Now, Yes, like Every Year, It does not come without It’s Lumps and Bumps. and, Of Course, The Biggest Lesson is that Sometimes in a Course, of a Year, You have Grown, Transitioned, and Wondered How did I get Here?! Like It was totally not what You planned but, Sometimes, Life and Love show up in literally The Oddest of Places!  
So, As I explained at The Beginning of The Year when It came to This Year’s Goals. That according to My Friend, Gypsy January that You have to Set Your Goals According to Love and with Your Heart and That is What I did. Because I wanted This Year to Much Better than The Year Before, I wanted to Make some Very Loving and Heart-Felt Goals This Year.
So, Here are My 2019 Goals with Love and Heart!

  • I want True Love. The Kind of Love that makes you Complete as well as Love that You can perfect over The Years. Love that makes you Fall in Love over and over, and You never get Tired of It; that Laughing at Something really Mundane kind of Love; Lay Underneath The Christmas Tree together or like Laying on The Grass looking at The Stars, with only The Christmas Lights at Night kind of Love; Singing to Our Favorite Song kind of Love; and, The Kind of Heart that will Love You No Matter what You look like or What You are doing kind of Love (Okay, Believe It or Not. I am Working Currently on this Goal! Continuing It into 2020)
  • More Time with Friends, Near and Far! (This Year, Yes I got to Spend Time with Friends and Of Course, Make Friends. I Saw Some Friends that I knew but, Never really met in Person until This Year)
  • Learning to do Activities that I might Love like What  One PTLS Member Relation and Great Friend, Faith who passed away was going to teach me to Paddle Board. I would believe that Faith, herself, would still want me to at least try it. (Okay, I really wanted This One to Happen! I really wanted someone who knew Faith and Not just Some Random Teacher. Maybe Faith’s Sister could Teach Me Next Year!)
  • I do want My Mom and My Brother to find The Love of Their Lives too! And, for My Brother to become successful in What He Loves to Do because My Brother, Michael is worth it and deserves it! And, My Mom, She’s worth it and deserves it too! (Not Quite Yet on Either One. Maybe Next Year!)
  • And, Finally in The PTLS Front. I Love Geography so I  want to travel more to Spread Awareness about PTLS!  (Actually Visited Two Countries, I was sponsored to go to Germany and Of Course, A Day trip into the Netherlands, marking The 10th Country that I have step foot in!)

So, with that said,Before 2020 comes and We watch The Ball drop, Let’s Re-Live 2019 via what I call “Christian’s Year-In-Review 2019”, My self-produced Year-In-Review.
So, without Further a due, Let’s get started!

So, like all Years We start in January. This Year started Out Oddly and Very Slowly at First. Probably because We were a Little Doubtful about How The Year would go. Got to Build Trust! On January 11th, I made Big Changes to My Made-up City of Christianville where I changed The Name of The City of Steven, Karleen, and A Street on The Neighboring City of Brooke the following, Steven became Paco-Ma, Karleen became McKenna, and The Road Changed was Disney Ave. to Destiny Ave., it became effective on January 23rd. (Refer to “Changes in Christianville” Newsletter)
Before I start with The News, I try as Hard as I can to avoid any Upsetting Political Stories, but For The Sake of History and My Year-In-Review, I feel I must mention them. If I feel that It may Upset (or Trigger) Someone, I will say, Political Story Alert! So, Let me say this first. Let Me Make it VERY Clear that Us here at The Christianville Spirit and In Integrity of This Newsletter, **The Christianville Spirit is and Forever will be Non-Politically Aligned with any Candidate or Leader.** In Weather News, On January 30th in The Midwestern US, There was Wind Chills of -40 (Negative 40) in Chicago, Illinois and a Wind Chill of -30s (Negative 30s) in Toledo, Ohio. In The News, Political Story Alert (or PSA!), A Country in Europe called Macedonia changed It’s Name to North Macedonia to end Regional Identity with Greece on January 25th. Long Story, Short. North Macedonia and Greece have been Rivals in The “Macedonia”. Historical Persuasion. Watch The Geography Now Video on either Country for Context! Meanwhile, In Venezuela, on January 24th, There was a “Presidential Crisis”.  
In February, Due to My Mom going to Houston Overnight, I had another Period of Independence in Mid-February. It is always Good to Have those Moments from Time to Time. We had a another Hospital Scare with Grandma Honey the Weekend before Super Bowl 53 in Atlanta. Yes, It was for The Same Reason! Luckily though, It was much Shorter and We were a Little More Prepared This Time. Not a “Family Emergency” This Time! Thank God! Learning The Trust The Year Folks! In The News, All February, (PSA!) Protests because of the Aforementioned “Presidential Crisis” in Venezuela. Love and Good Vibes to You! On February 15th, There was a Shooting a Business in Aurora, Illinois. I am Sorry to say but, There were ALOT of Shootings This Year, I will Try (Keyword Here: Try) to avoid them.
In March (Marzo), It was PTLS Awareness Month! On March (Marzo) 8th, It was The 12th Potocki-Lupski Syndrome Awareness Day! Sad News on a News/Personal Front; A Newscaster of Dallas Area TV Station, WFAA and Genuine Person, John McCaa retired on March 1st. Wow! I can’t believe It has been that Long Already! In The News, on March 10th, Ethiopian Airlines Plane crashes due to Error with Boeing MAX Planes, Pretty Much Grounding MAX Planes for Much of The Year. On March 13th, Social Network, Facebook was Down most of The Day. Needless to say, It freaked People out a little bit!
In April, In Every Family, There is Month where What can go Wrong, will. It does not matter if It is a Good Year or not, It Happens! In April 10th for Example, We had a Water Leak from The Sink in The Kitchen. Needless, The Person that helped tried to Fix The Faucet but, Basically, We had to get a New Sink and Of Course, A Portion of The Laminate Flooring was bent a bit. It was because of a Leak in Pipe from Air-Raider not being routed. Apparently, Air-raiders are Very Important. Me and My Little Boy Dog, Paco had a Low Point while My Mom was doing Conference-Prep, Paco was Sick for a Couple Days. It taught me a Lesson in Taking Care of Paco better. In The News, On April 15th, There was a Fire at The Church of Notre Dame. Yes, If You are thinking of The Reference that I am. (I am thinking of The Hunchback of Notre Dame) Yes it is THAT Notre Dame.
It seems that After The Not-so-Good Luck of April passes, May is When The Year finally starts to Pick Up and Showing Us Awesome Things! From May 22nd to the 28th, We were sponsored to go Germany to have a “PTLS Conference on The Road” known locally as a “PTLS Congress”. The “PTLS Congress” was held in a Suburb of Köln, Germany called Leverkusen. (Refer to “PTLS Congress in Germany” Newsletter).  It was then also that We got to take a Day Trip to Venlo, The Netherlands (My 10th Country) and then, Drove back to Frankfurt. After that, Flying back Home. In The News, In Late May, It was Reported that There was an Unusual Amount of People dying on Mt. Everest, due to a High Amount of People wanting to Climb The Tallest Mountain in The World. On May 28th, (PSA!) There was Elections all across Europe to determine The Future of The European Union.
The Year got Exciting for Me in June because We had Our 5th PTLS Conference. But, This Time, We decided to have it here in Dallas because as We found out, It is much easier for PTLS Family Members to come to Dallas than It is to go to Houston. It is also The 1st Conference that We held in a Different City. It was also exciting because, It was then that I met a New Friend, a Young PTLS Adult whom I refer to on My Newsletter as “M.P Twinee”. In Sports News, The Toronto Raptors from Canada won The NBA Finals with a Near-Ending 1-Point Game on June 13th A First in History as well as on June 11th, St. Louis Blues won their First Stanley Cup. In The News, (PSA!) Protest in Hong Kong, China. Needless to say, that is Very Complicated Situation! Locally, Here in Dallas on June 9th, A Construction Crane collapsed on Apartment due to Strong Winds. 
In July, Things quieted down after The Exciting PTLS Conference! On June 11th, It was Our 25th Year Living in Our Current City of Plano. On July 31st, One of Our Local Malls closed. It was One of The Malls that We would visit Every Now and then when We were Kids. On July 25th, There was a Party for The Closing of The Mall, I was hoping to go with Childhood Friends but It did not happen. In The News, There was a Power Outage in Half of New York City on July 14th. It scared People there because They thought it would be like a City-Wide Blackout like The Last Time Something like that happened. Also, on July 27th, There was a Shooting at a Festival in California.
In August was Another Exciting Time because It was My 32nd Birthday and I celebrated it in Style! I got Quality Time with Grandma Honey on FaceTime; A Drive with My Mom; and, Getting Two of My Best PTLS Friends, “M.P Twinee” and My Lil’ PTLS Sis’, McKenna on FaceTime together at The Same Time on My Birthday for an Hour. On The Same Day, It was also 20 Years since Middle School! I can’t believe that either! In The News, There were Two Mass Shootings in One Day! In El Paso, Texas (Walmart) and Dayton, Ohio (City Center) in August 3rd, respectively. In Disaster News, There was a Volcano Eruption in Italy on August 29th. 
There was Sad News in Our Family in September because We had to Put Our Dog, Zoe (I referred to Her as Zoe Bear) down on September 18th. I thank God oddly because Zoe was in Pain the Week before He passed and Very Thankful for My PTLS Friends who helped me though it. In The News, On September 4th, Hurricane Dorian hits Abaco Island and Grand Bahama Island as a Stalling Category 5 Hurricane causing alot of Damage to The Northern Islands of The Bahamas.
In October, besides My Brother, Michael’s 31st Birthday, It was a “Quiet Month” personally. Sad News in The PTLS Family. A Very Near and Dear Member in Our PTLS Family passed away on October 16th. In The News, On October 8th, US Olympian Simone Biles Won 21st Medal (A Record!) on October 8th. Also, There was a Shooting at a Social Club in Brooklyn, New York on October 12th. 
In November, We took a Much Needed Trip to Atlanta to see Grandma Honey for Thanksgiving. I think that considering that We had not seen Grandma Honey in a While, We figured that It would be a Great Idea to see Her because You can never take Holidays for granted because They may not be around Forever. Also, In Christianville, on November 20th, It was The Second Annual McKenna-Faith Day in Christian’s Best Friends’ Festival. In The News, on November 16th, There was a School Shooting in California on November 15th and Finally, There was a Report of Jewelry Stolen in Germany on November 26th. And, Finally We wrap into December, Yes There were A lot of Events both Political and Mass Events, like Mass Shooting but, Let’s get a Little Break from all that! Now, Of Course, We have already talked about The Harsh Week  couple weeks ago, but Let’s not end on that. Let’s End the Year with an Image. In One Way or Another, I have had Quality Time with the Best of My Friends throughout The Holidays, Whether It was “Camming” with My Lil’ Sis’, McKenna while Hanging out with My Uncle in Atlanta over Thanksgiving; Quality Time over Christmas with My Mom and Brother; or Gift Exchanging with My Best Friend, “M.P Twinee”. 
I will say that It was a Perfect Ending to The Year of 2019.
My Readers, I 
And, To Top that, I joined My Neighbours, Miss Patty and Mr. Marshall and spread Christmas Cheer Caroling to Our Fellow Neighbours! Talk about Christmas Magic right there! All in all, It may have been a Crazy Year, Okay Year, Good Year, or even Great Year. It was Year of Growth, Transition, and Of Course, A Year of Love! But, I genuinely hope that You, My Readers, had a Good Year and Hope for an Even Better Year Next Year. As My Neighbours will say, It gets Better and Better! And, I can’t wait to see you back here for Another Year of Encouraging, Heart Warming and Inspirational Newsletters to come in 2020!


(For the Last Time in 2019)




Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. The Spirit that Knows Love!

No comments: