January 2, 2019

The Christianville Spirit: Happy New Year 2019




The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Knows Love
January 2nd, 2019-TCS # 621

Welcome Back, My Readers! I would Love to Welcome You Back to Another Exciting, Much-Needed Awesome Year of Thought-Provoking, Heart Warming and Inspirational Newsletters to come. But, First, Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019! Wow! 2019! Never thought I would make it to 2019 somewhat unscathed! So, with that said, 2019, I welcome You with Open Arms! 2019! This Summer will be 20 Years since Graduating from Elementary School as well 20 Years since I started to going to a Brand New Middle School that at the Time, I was told, was Better tham the Middle School that I would have gone to. It would be interesting to see the Alternate History of that, which route would have been better. I digress. We will get more into that This Summer. So, (Clearing Throat), This New Year just got started! So, The Year’s Tagline and Theme of The Year is The Spirit that Knows Love, Now I am thinking both on This One. I, like Most Humans, think, anyway that We Know Love and Then, There is a Part of Us that believe that This Tagline will mean that The Spirit or The Year in This Context, I guess, will basically teach us about Love. And, by that I mean, True Love! So, Here is The First Lesson This Year about Love. I chose this Tagline because it is Credited to a Person, who to say the least is going through a Not Necessarily Pretty Part of Her Life at the Moment. I polled People last year about Taglines, and The Woman in Question; PTLS Member, Leonie Clements, put in The Mountain Load List of Tagline Suggestions. As You could Imagine, It is hard to choose just one Tagline that Someone suggested. This Year, I choose hers because that is Something that I want out of This Year, True Love. At The Moment, It is a Theme of The Year that I would literally Love to share with You. So, Leonie would say, What is Love? People say that Love is Complicated. But, that is what People see as Romantic Love. Really though, Romantic Love is not that Complicated. I actually wrote a Newsletter about It. (Refer to “Simple Affections (Series): Love Is..” Newsletter). But, In This Context, We are not talking about Romantic Love. In This Case, Love in general. For Example, To still hang out with a Friend that may have a Different Political View than You but, You still hang out with them and be not only cordial but, Treating them as They were still part of Your Friend Pack. My Friend that is Love. I still support My Friend, Gypsy January, even though, I truly have Never even met her in Person but, I see it as if I know her Very Well in Person and Supporting Her Dream of living in Her Soul Place. That is Love. There are Times when I am loving on My Little Boy Dog, Paco and I wonder how could I love that Dog so much. I often spoil Him! Sometimes, I might (keyword here, might) show Him a little too much Favoritism over Our other Two Dogs. In My Mind, anyway, Dogs are People too, Ya Know! There are just Four-legged Furry Things commonly known as an Animal. But, to Me, They are Family. So, They are Four-Legged, Furry Things are Your Family in Normal Context. Weird thing to say about Paco or Our Other Two Dogs. But, that is Love. Yes, there are even Times when You can Love Things like Your Prized Possession, whatever that might be. Like Me, You could also Love certain Subjects of The World! Mine is Geography, History, Politics (All of them mixed together), Road Signs, and more. You could love History, Math even (No, I am not judging!) There are People who enjoy Subjects like that! So, with that said, with Our Theme, We should make sure to do Things in Love. I actually read a Sign in an Mercantile Store with a Sign that quoted, What I thought was The Best Line about Love. Now, Normally I would not quote Bible Scripture in My Newsletter (Probably because I never have) but, Here It goes. “Whatever You Do, Do It with Kindness and Love”- 1 Corinthians 16:14. To Me, that Sums up Life as well as God in One Word, Love. God is Love and Love is God. So, What can We do to Spread Love? Well, The Most Simple way is One Random Act of Kindness at a Time according to Morgan Freeman in The Movie, Evan Almighty. But, One of My Ways is to do what I do Every Year and set Goals according to Love and with Your Heart.

So, Here are My 2019 Goals with Love and Heart!

  • I want True Love. The Kind of Love that makes you Complete as well as Love that You can perfect over The Years. Love that makes you Fall in Love over and over, and You never get Tired of It; that Laughing at Something really Mundane kind of Love; Lay Underneath The Christmas Tree together or like Laying on The Grass looking at The Stars, with only The Christmas Lights at Night kind of Love; Singing to Our Favorite Song kind of Love; and, The Kind of Heart that will Love You No Matter what You look like or What You are doing kind of Love
  • More Time with Friends, Near and Far!
  • Learning to do Activities that I might Love like What  One PTLS Member Relation and Great Friend, Faith who passed away was going to teach me to Paddle Board. I would believe that Faith, herself, would still want me to at least try it.
  • I do want My Mom and My Brother to find The Love of Their Lives too! And, for My Brother to become successful in What He Loves to Do because My Brother, Michael is worth it and deserves it! And, My Mom, She’s worth it and deserves it too! 
  • And, Finally in The PTLS Front. I Love Geography so I  want to travel more to Spread Awareness about PTLS! 

So, Those are My 2019 Love Goals! This makes a Great Addition to My Love for Pasta, Yogurt, Music, Hallmark Movies, and Keeping it with The News around The World. All in all, I look forward to 2019, filled with Love of All Things. I Hope You find how you Love and Spread It for All to See!


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Love comes in All Forms! Spread The Love!

No comments: