January 23, 2019

The Christianville Spirit: Changes in Christianville



The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Knows Love
January 23rd, 2019-TCS # 624

Welcome to My World, My Readers! And, This Newsletter is truly a “Welcome to My World” kind of Newsletter. You See, If You are a Veteran of My Newsletter, You pretty much know about The Origins of This Newsletter as well as How This Newsletter got It’s Name. For Those of You, are wondering refer to The Christianville Classic Newsletter, Christianville Explained and The History of The Christianville Spirit Newsletter. This Time I will make The Referring Easy for You by Putting a Link for You. It is also on My Christianville Classics List as Well.
Refer to “Christianville Explained”
 Refer to “The History of The Christianville Spirit”
Check These Newsletters Out before Continuing to get a Back Story about Where I am going with This Newsletter. Go Ahead, I’ll Wait!

Okay, so Now that You get That. I am going to let The Me from 2007, Explain the Reason of The Story mixed with Modern Me. 
“I Love the made up things (I always have! I have always had a Huge Imagination) especially States and State Capitols. In my mind every person's body has a State and State Capitol {that is except for me}. In all cases of States and State Capitols, The State Capitol is in the heart. I base all the Cities, Mountains, Rivers, and Roads after things they like and their friends and a hole bunch of other things but, Likes and Friends are the base of it. The next door States to the East are a Great Friend. the State to the North and South are Family Members. and, of course that leaves The West. The State to the West is The Lover or The One or Current Boy/Girlfriend. finally, apparently everyone's favorite city. Christianville, TN. Christianville is not a real city in Tennessee but, i made it up to be there. the cities around Christianville or otherwise called "The Christianville Metro Area" are called Mapleton, Brooke, Steven, Karleen, Northchester....just to name a few. of course, there is my newsletter The Christianville Spirit. which i write about my life and friends and family. in real life The Christianville Spirit is a newsletter. but, in The Christianville Metro Area it's an actually a newspaper. 

So, The First Part Basically explains about How My Imagination works as well as The Origin of My Made-Up City of Christianville. At The Time, because I was gaining Readers from both Family, Friends, and a Few (Keyword Here, Few) PTLS Family Members that I knew at The Time, when I started writing My Newsletter on My Present Newsletter Site, I wanted to give My Readers a Tour of My Metro Area of Christianville that I made up. Because after All The Christianville Metro Area, or as I now call Metropolitan Christianville or Christianville Metropolitan Area is a Very Extensive Area that I made-up. It was Then that I gave a Tour of Christianville as well as The Suburbs of Christianville. 2007 Me Explains about The Tour. By The Way, at This Time of My Life, I not only did The Tour itself but, Added Opinions of People I made up that Live in a City that I made up.
Brooke's Streets are all grid-like streets similar to it's next door cities of Steven, Maplewood, and Karleen. The City of Brooke named after Christian's long time friend named Brooke Herrick and alot of the streets' names deal with that and other nearby things.{etc: Herrick Creek Pkwy., Brooke Ave., Brooke Pkwy. and more..} Also, the streets also deal with Christian (since it's his hometown} and what he likes. Brooke is the only city outside of The City of Christianville that has a day of Christians' Best Friend Festival, a celebration of Christian's best friends. 
the City of Steven was named after my special friend, Steven Vandeneykel. Steven, like Brooke, Maplewood, and Karleen are cities of suburban-ness. but, the roads are the same somewhat but, the difference would be the city's character. the City of Steven's character is all about Steven and his special friend, Tigger friendship. so, you could probably guess that many of the things in the City of Steven are none other than Orange and Black. well, i think your right. between the "Tigger-Tennessee League" baseball team The Steven Tiggerites to the Orange and Black to historic Downtown Steven.. I actually took a visit to Tiggerite Stadium or otherwise known as Tigger Acre Ballpark and i came to find that it was actually a good game and of course all of kids went nuts for the mascot, none other than Tigger. after visiting Steven i decided to go northeast of Brooke to see Maplewood. The City of Maplewood is a nice city to visit. it was named from a town in the Twin Cities Area of Minneasota. With it's Northerly named streets {etc: White Bear Rd.,Maine Jct. Rd., and Presque Isle Rd.} it sounds like a northern thymed suburb. We talked to a couple residents and residents from other cities around the area and here's what they said....

"Maplewood is an awesome city to live in. i'm very proud to live here" -Mary of Maplewood

"I Love three cities. Steven, Brooke, and Karleen"- Madison, teacher at Steven HS

Finally, we move on to the last city of on Day 2 of the tour, Karleen. The City of Karleen was named after my friend Karleen Frishman. The City of Karleen's character is very like The Kentucky Derby. with it's horses and stallion named streets and places{Etc: Stallion Lake Dr., Stallion Place, and The Estates of West Sedona Ridge}. As we explore Downtown Karleen we find a lot of stop with horse toys and nearly every one has a rocking horse in the front window. 

Anyway, as You can tell, It has been a Long Time since I wrote all of This back in 2007. Unfortunately, Something that I did not realize until I got older that in Life, Friends don’t always stay around forever. They are moving and shaking and so am I. I have heard Many Times, from both My Grandma Honey as well as Godly Sources that Friends will come and go during different Stages, Segments, Seasons, Whatever Your Word for It is. I have learned this over The Past Couple Years and It makes me wonder, What do I do about The Cities, The Streets, Events that I named after them. My Special Needs Logic would love the Way of The Swedish, Once You prove Yourself to a Swede, You are on Their Party Invite Guest List for Life. Same Thing with Me, once You are a Great Friend, You get The Honor of Being a Name in My City. I also wonder though about The Originality of My City. I have realized Two Things, one is that, The City of Christianville and It’s names can be tweaked but, They stay original. Lesson Two is The Hardest One, Choose Names that are Solid. For Example, I named, The Most popular street in Christianville from West Ali, Karleen, Madison (I think) Street and after I changed The Maps, I finally settled on a Solid Name like My Brother, Michael. So, Now It is known as West Michael Street. The Suburbs, however, Were not as Solid Names. Now, In My Mind, It would take an act of Congress of Change The Main City of Brooke because it is The Most Original City in the Metro Area. However, Cities like Steven and Karleen with their Disney and Horse References, I realized recently that It was Time that I chose a More Solid Name for Those Cities. I had many Ideas including naming it after My Childhood Crush and Friend, Lynee. I thought of Sankt Lynee, because Lynee is a Saint in My Mind. Sankt Lynee, by the way, means “Saint Lynee” in German. I would model it after a Town called  Sankt Margarethen in Switzerland. But, I finally settled on naming it after My Little Boy Dog, Paco and My Friend, Deb’s Mom who I refer to as “Ma”. The City becoming Paco-Ma. The Disney reference of East Tigger Road became Destiny Road after Ma’s position in My Angel Cabinet as “The Director of Destiny”. Orange and Black were replaced with Brindle (The Color of Paco) and Purple (Referring to Ma). Steven Tiggerites, The Baseball Team in The City which was a Tigger-Tennessee League Team at Tigger Acre Ballpark changed to Paco-Ma Mud Dogs, a Tennessee League Team at Paco Lighthouse Field (Referring to Ma’s Love of Lighthouses) Funny Side Note here, that Both Popi, My Mom’s Dad and Deb’s Mom (aka “Ma”) loved Lighthouses. I find that really Funny. Now, Part of The Challenge was changing Steven’s City to Paco-Ma, only because I don’t talk to Steven anymore. He is in His Own World, to say The Least. But, The City named after My Friend, Karleen, a Friend who to This Day, I am still friends with. I had named Her City and put Horse references in It, something I really did not want to Change. However, I realized that, Yes, Karleen may be in My Life now, but She has a New Life with Her FiancĂ©.
Now, Bering in Mind, I could be wrong, but The Same Time, I figured that If I was Changing The Map of The Area, I might as well, Change it too. So, after Hemming and Hawing, I settled on naming after My Lil’ PTLS Sister (Not Literally), McKenna. because She will always be My Lil’ PTLS Sister. So, The Horse References stay the same but, The City Name changes from Karleen to McKenna. The Reason why The Change in City Names and Street Names is that I basically had to redraw by Hand, a New Map of The Area, which was Very Frustrating because It was Very Detailed and I did not want to draw it differently. Being a Perfectionist, I did not want any screw-ups and have to do it all again. It literally took me to trace the Old Map perfectly aligned with a Pencil and then, Pen over It. All in all, I hated to do the Changes that they needed to done sooner or later. But, that is Life, Changes happen all the Time!



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Embrace Change, Change with It!

No comments: