March 29, 2017

The Christianville Spirit: My PTLS Awareness Month Closing




The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Makes You Wonder
March (Marzo) 29th, 2017- TCS # 539

Ahoj, My Readers! That is a Greeting in Czech that means “Hello”. Well, My Awesome and Brilliant PTLS Family Members and Friends, We did it! We spread awareness far and wide of Potocki-Lupski Syndrome. Like a Mother to Child saying, I am so Proud of You!! The Best Mentions was All of PTLS Family Members wearing Green on Potocki-Lupski Syndrome Awareness; We had an Ice Cream Social with Our Neighbors on March 11th to Celebrate The Day; My PTLS “Aunt” Angie had People donate to The PTLS Foundation on My Mom’s Birthday and That was The Sweetest Gift Ever; and, Just telling People about PTLS. The People that, at least I feel, did The Most Honoring was both of My Neighbors, Miss Patty and Miss Kelly. After My Mom told Miss Patty about PTLS (who writes a Mommy Blog, Shout Out!) and between Her and Three Kids, They have been spreading The Word about PTLS. I really appreciate it and It means a lot to Me! They wore Their Shirts many times This Month. Best Neighbors Ever, I tell ya! Sometimes, The Active Neighbors, The Ones that You would not expect to be so involved in a Cause that is Near and Dear to Your Heart are The Ones that You are Most Surprised by. Everyone should have Active Neighbors in Your Neighborhood because otherwise, Your Neighborhood would be Boring. Anyway, enough about Praising My Awesome Neighbors! Sometimes, People forget that It is not just PTLS Awareness Month to spread Awareness about PTLS, In fact It is All Year. So, Don’t be Disappointed about PTLS Awareness Month closing because PTLS Awareness is All Year Long. Just Remember that Shirt Sales only go for so long and They are going on for 10 More Days and that is it. Then, They start up again in January. Be Ready, Folks! So, Let’s Focus on Something in PTLS that not Many People would believe until You told them. PTLSers are in Fact Very Smart! When It comes to Whatever Interests them, They excel in It. For Example, There was a Time that I was into The Stock Market. Well, Okay, not into it, like Investing, but Into it meaning, Keeping an Eye on it. Actually, I still do that Every Day, I check the Stock Market to see where it is. I even check My Mom’s Home Depot stock that She invested once. It is interesting to watch them go up and come down, and Vice Versa. Who would have thunk that I would be Interested in How Geography, History and Politics (World Events) mix together and Believe me, They do! It amazes myself because There was a Time that I hated History, It is only about Dates and When this or that happened and Geography is Where Some Place is, How could they mix? But, If You look at How Something happened in One part of The World effected Something else in The World, It is Astounding. As well as, If You look at Any Political Event in The World, It’s Geography, and Possible History in The World, You would see how it all comes together. So, Here is why People forget that PTLSers are not Smart or Intelligent and They underestimate our abilities. The Diagnosis stops them. or at least, that is What People think anyway. So, In turn, We are limited. Now, I understand that getting The Diagnosis can be Hard (as I am sounding like My Mother for a Minute), Can be Challenging, and Very Hard to accept. Believe Me, I have seen PTLS Members stop at The Diagnosis and Halt the Brakes. No, I am not going down that Strange Highway to a Place I have NO Idea where I am going! But, Believe Me, You find some cool stuff on That PTLS Highway that You probably never would expect to See. However, If You drive down The Highway completly unlimited, Your Child will be so Beyond Brilliant that as My Brother would say “You don’t even Knoow!” So, Offer an Opportunity for us to Learn, Give us a little Push (Okay, a Gentle Harder Push because We are stubborn!) All in all, We can do More than what You think! Hope is always a Great Thing, but With Us, Learn to Expect Great Things. Just ask My Mom, She’ll give You all the Tips!



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Believe that We are Geniuses and We will prove You Right!

No comments: