March 22, 2017

The Christianville Spirit: Multi-Birthday Party in Atlanta



The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Makes You Wonder
March (Marzo) 22nd, 2017-TCS # 538

Happy Spring, My Readers! Yes, Folks! It is Spring! Time for Growth, Time for Warmer Weather, and No More Snow. Even though, Us down here in Dallas, only got Ice once This Winter, but Maybe Next Winter we will get more. Anyway, so In The Month of March (Marzo, I like to call it), My Grandma Honey, All of My Uncles except Uncle Brian (Uncle Craig and Uncle Bruce), and My Mom all have Birthdays in March. Yes, Crazy, right?! Anyway, so Grandma Honey had an Idea that Why don’t we have What I’ll call a “Multi-Birthday Party” to celebrate Everyone’s Birthday all at One Time. And, Possible Bonus, Have the Whole Family meet My Brother’s Girlfriend, Nicole. Well, The Family Meeting Nicole thing did not work out because She was Busy with Something else and Her Spring Break would have been this week. But, We made do. Anyway, so We brought all of The Family to Atlanta to have a Family Reunion and also Celebrate Everyone’s Birthday while we were at it. We also brought Paco with us so that My Brother could see him too! Yes, I did get to hang out with My Brother, It was really good to see him in Person. I missed him a lot and I still miss him! But, The Most Amazing Thing happened while We were There, Me and Some of My Cousins; Olivia, Anna, Lyall, and Gram respectively, bonded more together than We have. Take Olivia, She lives up in Ohio and I rarely see her, but She is Very Smart for Her Age, curious about The World and How it works. Her and I took Paco on One of Many Walks through The Town of Norcross, and We talked about The World and She even asked about PTLS. I thought that was So Awesome! She asked me if There was anyone else who, in her words, “Had what I had” and I told her that Yes, We are represented in 45 Countries and have One in 20,000 Children, and There are a lot of People who are like me. At first, when She asked, I was shocked! Like “Where did that come from?”. But, I was Very Proud to tell her about it and I am proud of Her for Asking about it. Gram and I always bond about Different Things, Family being One of Them, as well as Interests in Transportation, Airplanes especially. Lyall, who lives in Florida, again I don’t get to see that often but, We bonded during a Game that All of the Family played. We played a Game sort of like Scatagories, only You hold a device and It is Timed. We were separated into Teams and Lyall (who was on The Other Team) helped me figure out what Category to do. I actually did Very Well without saying The Word and Trying to get My Team to guess The Word that I was trying to Convey. I am quite Proud of Myself for doing that! The Two Coolest Things that We did there was We FaceTimed Nicole in and All of the Family met her, and When it was Time to take The Family Picture, We took it via Uncle Craig’s Drone. It was The Coolest Thing! I had never seen a Drone fly in Person before! Uncle Craig showed us how it works and Flew over The House. All in all, It was really Awesome to see Everyone (including My Brother) and We had a Really Awesome Time!


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Spend Time with Your Family. You never know what You could learn! 

No comments: