December 10, 2014

The Christianville Spirit: My Brother's Graduation




The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Uplifts Your Soul
December 10, 2014-TCS # 428

So, Over The Past Few Months, I have excitedly been counting down the months to something. I have left you quite Curious as to What it is, Well, Not Really. I have mentioned it several times in the Past Few Months and Now that is It is Here, I am in Disbelief. The “It” that I am referring to is My Little Brother, Michael’s Graduation from College. Yes, We have another Graduation to talk about! Back in High School, I always thought the High School Graduation was The Only Graduation that You went through. But, to tell you the truth, College Graduation is Big Deal, not as big as High School. But, For My Brother, It is a big deal because it took a lot for him to get here and for that, I am Beyond Proud of My Brother. It is a Little Odd to Me about This Event, because of Two Things. In a “Typical” Family, The Big Brother graduates from College first and then, The Little Brother. Well, Because of My Special Needs and The Fact that My English and Math levels aren’t at College Level, it would be Very Hard for Me to go to a Typical College Class. Now, A Geography College Class, that would be Very Different But, This Event is not about Me. The Second Feeling is sort of a Reflecting Feeling. You See, again Back in High School, I was going to Graduate First and Then, My Brother would Graduate the Year after. Well, We (meaning The School, My Mom, and I) decided to hold me back a Year so that I could catch up socially with My Peers in “Senior High School” (11th and 12th Grades), that and A Bonus, My Brother and I could graduate together. At the risk of What My Grandma Honey calls “Mushy”, It was actually Nice to Graduate at The Same Time as My Brother, so that We could share The Joy. So, It will be a Bit Odd to see My Little Brother down there in the center of the Stadium and Me not Graduating with Him. This Time though, It is Time that We should reflect on How Much it took for My Brother for get here and That is Merit on it’s own. The Light shines Bright on My Brother as well as, Myself and My Mom because We are Very Proud of Him. Although, My Brother doesn’t see it yet, I Personally see a lot of Success coming ahead for My Brother. I see him being an Artist and having Art Galleries around the Country. Now, although I always thought that He would do something like His Own TV Show, I remember that He wrote a Paper about His Dreams on My Computer and I decided to read a Bit of It (Sorry Michael!) and It said that He wanted to do His Own TV Show, The Simpsons meets Family Guy. He did get an Opportunity to Work at Turner Broadcasting  one time (They are responsible for CNN, Cartoon Network, “Adult Swim”, which is Cartoon Network at Night, TNT, and Many Others) and I personally Hope that He works there at least for a While to see if He likes it or not. I would think that He would Love it, but that is just me. But, Whatever He becomes a success in, Be it an Artist or Working at Turner Broadcasting, I will support him 100%. He is My Little Brother after all. I know that He wants to go to Grad School somewhere and I wish him lots of success either way. All in all, I believe My Brother, Michael, will do so Awesomely at What He does best, Art. Even if His Art does turn a few heads.




Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. I am VERY Proud of You, Michael!

No comments: