September 4, 2013

The Christianville Spirit: The 5-6-7 Trip


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Fills Your Heart & Lifts You Up
September 4, 2013-TCS # 366

Hello Everyone! I am back from My Made-Up Company, “WTSOC Communications & The Christianville Spirit” Mandated Vacation and I am ready to go! So, What did I do on My Vacation, You Ask? We took a drive to Atlanta, Georgia and up to The Carolinas and Back. On a Trip that I  will call “The 5-6-7 Trip” 5-6-7 means that in 5 Days, we drove across 6 States, and we met with The Smith Family and 7 PTLS Family Members. The 6 States by the way, are Louisiana (I call it “LA” for Short), Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina. One thing that I noticed about traveling across 6 States is that You encounter a lot of different things, like Styles of Road Signs, The Condition of the Road (as well as The Condition of The State), and Finally, The Noise of The Road. The Best and Worst Roads that I encountered was that The best was in North Carolina and The Worst was in Louisiana. My Mom points out that The Road that captured My Attention was in North Carolina. I find that the grooves in the road make a different noise than what I am used to in Dallas. The ones in North Carolina have a lower and deeper pitch than the ones here in Dallas. As I mentioned before, also Each State has it’s own style in Road Signs, like where they put the Exit Number Tab (South Carolina is the most interesting with that and Georgia is working on theirs). The Exit Number Tab in South Carolina is Unique because their Tab is Slightly Right from the Center but, not quite to the end. Another Thing is the always interesting, State Highway Signs. In most of The States we drove through, The State Highway Sign was a Black Background with a State Shape in White and The Number on the State is Black. The one I liked the most was South Carolina because they added their Unique Touch to the usual black and white State Shaped Signs, because The Sign was more Colorful. With Traveling through 6 States, you also get to see the license plates on all the cars from the different states. I have two favorites in this category, I like Alabama’s (especially the “Sweet Home Alabama” ones) and South Carolina’s because it looked Colorful and had the two State Symbols, The Moon and The Palmetto Tree. While I’m looking at The License Plates and Road Signs, I am also listening to The Tires going over the roads and Making Different Noises. Sometimes, They are High Pitch, Sometimes They are Low Pitch, but they all sound like someone is humming or screaming. To Describe what each Pitch sounds like, The Low Pitch Roads sound like Someone is Humming and The High Pitch Roads sound like Someone is Screaming. For These Reasons Above, This is why I love to take drives and to Travel. On a side note, We had really good Pizza on Friday Night in North Carolina at this place called “Jet’s Pizza.” It was Seriously Good Pizza! All in all, It was a Good Trip and A Good Week Off.


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Next Time You are on The Road, Listen to The Sounds around You.  




No comments: