October 27, 2011

The Christianville Spirit: In My Brother, Michael's Honor


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Sparks Your Heart
October 27, 2011- TCS # 272
So, I’m sure that a lot of You, My lovely readers were thinking last night, “Where is Christian’s Newsletter?” because it usually is released on Wednesday and it hasn’t come out. Well, first off sorry for the late release but, yesterday was My Brother, Michael’s birthday and I wanted to celebrate with him. So, in honor of My Brother, I’m going to write about him. I guess it’s my way of wishing him Happy Birthday other than a Birthday Card (which I got him also). You See, My Brother, Michael has been my brother since October 26 of 1988 and I’ve loved it ever since. Now, yes My Brother drives me a little crazy sometimes but, that’s normal. It’s called “Brotherly Love”, it’s the best love you can get from a man without going overboard. So, Here’s something I didn’t think about until now. Last Night I was watching a recording of Erin Burnett OutFront on CNN, She interviewed someone who did a study about siblings, apparently Siblings are the most influential people of your life and here’s the shocker; Even more than Your Parents or Friends. At first, when I heard that I didn’t believe it because I thought your parents were the most influential but, it’s your siblings. I remember one time when I was younger, we were driving the road in San Antonio when I saw a nice neighborhood entrance that had Live Oak Trees that had good trucks for Pictures and I told My Dad, “I wanted to take pictures of Me and My “Beautiful Brother” so, we turned around and we stopped to take pictures; They actually turned out pretty great. Now, at that time My Brother didn’t really want to take pictures, he just wanted to get home and play video games. Of Course, now that My Brother and I have grown older he and I are both very proud of each other. My Brother is so proud that he can help explain about me and PTLS to as he knows about it and here’s the toucher for me, he calls it by name. Of Course, sometimes when I mention a PTLS Family Members‘ Name, he forgets sometimes and asks “Who’s that?”. Then, My Mom or I have reminder him who they are. To show how proud I am of My Brother, in The City of Christianville, I even named a major street in downtown after him called W. Michael St. and I’ve made it the street where people hang out and there’s entertainment. Another showing of how proud I am of him is that he made me a shirt for My Birthday with a drawing of how he depicted me and I wear it quite often. Sometimes, I even show it to some of his friends to see what they think and they think it’s awesome. For some reason, however the only problem is that I commonly misspell his as “Micheal” instead of “Michael”. All in all, I had an awesome by My Brother last night and I wouldn’t trade him for The World, he is AWESOME!
Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. A relationship with Your Sibling is very influential. Cherish it!   

No comments: