June 29, 2011

The Christianville Spirit: Dream Wreckers

The Christianville Spirit

The Spirit that Sparks Your Heart

June 29, 2011- TCS # 256


So, I was watching Glenn Beck yesterday because I’m always curious what he has to say about things when He told us a story that happened yesterday night that touched My Heart. You See, during the Summer in New York City they have Movie Screenings in Bryant Park every couple nights. Where everyone grabs their family and a nice blanket and Watch a Movie after the Sun sets. Well, He told us that he had been dreaming about going to do that with his daughter since she was little. Today, he says she’s in her 20’s. But, anyway his daughter thought they should go on Monday Night and she would hold his seat when they got there. So, after he did his show he went to the park and then, it happened; People started to find out who he was. As time went on, it got worse because People were whispering and pointing at him AND His Family, even one person said “I Hate Conservatives!” to his wife and daughter which upset the daughter. After several other things like someone spilling wine on His Wife they left a couple minutes before the movie was over and the people around him clapped. While Glenn Beck was telling this story, I was thinking, “Talk about a Dream Wrecker”. Now, My Readers, This is not about the fact that he’s Glenn Beck and yes, Everyone has their own opinion. But, this touched me not because he is who he is; it’s more because those people wrecked his dream. Of Course, one would think that a simple Movie Screening wouldn’t be a dream but, it was. As I was describing to My Mom, It’ll be like, let’s just say I had a dream of doing something like that and I was Famous like him; That would be like hundreds of people pointing me out, calling me the R-Word because I have a unique “Intellectual Disability”. The point is that this simple Movie Screening in the park with His Wife and Daughter was his dream and NO ONE should have or even should wreck someone else’s dream. Because if you do, then it could happen to you. All in all, Learn to be nice to others and You don’t have the right to wreck others ‘ dreams.



On a Lighter Note; In one day, sheep’s gas can power a truck for 25 Miles.




Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Don’t destroy others ‘ Dreams, whether You agree with them or not.



No comments: