April 27, 2011

The Christianville Spirit: Forgive The People

The Christianville Spirit

The Spirit that Sparks Your Heart

April 27, 2011- TCS # 247


So, Let me ask you a question. If the World Ended Tomorrow, Next Week, or in a Couple Weeks, Are you on Forgiving Ties with The People who did you wrong. In other words, Have you forgiven anyone who wronged you like Parents, Grandparents, Friends, and Ex-Boy/Girlfriends? Well, with all the negativity going on in the world, one would think that the world is coming to an end and it probably is. But, My Friends I’m not trying to scare you about the end but, I do think that whether the world’s ending or not, we should Forgive people to least have good ties with people who Wronged. Now, The word “Forgiving”, a lot of people assume that it also means Forgetting but, that’s not true. I mean, if your willing to forget then that’s ok too. However, the point is to Forgive. Also, You can Forgive someone but, not forget what they did and if so you can still be angry with them. But, that’s your choice. Now, of course I’m sure your wondering how to Forgive. One way is that you just have to let go of what they did and think, “I Forgive Them” in Your Heart. Another way to do it is also talking to that person directly and tell them first what they did to make you upset at them(without accusing them) and then, end with “But, I Forgive You”. Now, whatever they may say afterword can be either Positive or Negative. So, It’s beyond me. Now, as for Me, I’m not one to Confront people so, I would go with the first suggestion. All in all, We all people we need to Forgive. So, give it a try.




Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Try to Forgive someone for what they did.

No comments: