May 14, 2008

The Christianville Spirit: TCS Series; My Brother


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that touches Lives
May 14, 2008-TCS # 101
OK, Everyone it’s time for another installment of The Christianville Spirit Series, “Playlist of Your Life”. Today, we’re going to venture into someone’s life has classiness and in the future will be a great legacy. This person is My Brother who is also known as Michael Centeno, Michael, or as his friends call him, Mike. So, without further a do here is the Playlist of My Brother’s Life. To know My Brother, we should start from the beginning. Michael was born at Methodist Hospital in San Antonio, TX on October 26, 1987 for this we’ll play “Walk of Life” by Dire Straits. He, My Mom, My Dad and I lived in San Antonio until we were Kids. After My Mom and My Dad got divorced, My Mom, Michael, and I moved up to Plano. For this we’ll play, “Life is a Highway” by Rascal Flatts. Once we moved to Plano, Michael always got hurt somehow like on time for reason he fell out of a Tree at Mr. Jeff’s House. For this we’ll play “Free Fallin‘” by Tom Petty. I believe that his proudest moment is when he got an Art Award in March 2007 in his senior year of high school. Finally, I believe that he will be successful in anything he does whether his art or other talents. All in all, My Brother will have a great legacy in the future.
Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. Be Spiritful

No comments: