May 21, 2008

The Christianville Spirit: TCS Series; Me


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that touches lives
May 21, 2008- TCS # 102
Welcome back, everyone. It’s time for another installment of The Christianville Spirit Series, “Playlist of Your Life”. For this installment, we’re going to venture into someone’s life that has been a shine on others with Potocki-Lupski Syndrome. This person is the writer of The Christianville Spirit and if you haven’t guessed who it is, it’s me. So, let’s see my life from the beginning. I was born on August 11, 1987 at Methodist Hospital in San Antonio, Texas and according to My Mom, which was the most wonderful day of her life. For this we’ll play, “Walk of Life” by Dire Straits. Later, My Mom, Michael and, I moved to Plano, TX. For this we’ll play “Life is a Highway” by Rascal Flatts. When I was 9 or so, I was diagnosed with a Duplication of Chromosome 17(which is now Potocki-Lupski Syndrome) which My Mom was happy about it because she didn’t want to settle for a special need like autism which I was pretty close to being diagnosed that. When I was in a repeat of 10th Grade which my friend Steven Vandeneykel called 10.5 Grade I had my first girlfriend who was Ali Goodfellow. She was the first girl I had really loved and everyone knew it too because everyday I would look for her name in everything like Signs, Cities, and More. For we’ll play “True to Your Heart” by Raven; In my senior year of high school, I went to the homecoming dance with my friend, Madison Shields and I stayed to the whole time. Which back in middle school, I went to a social and I thought it was too much for me. And, on May 29, 2007 I graduated from Plano Senior High School. And, for this we’ll play “Graduation (Friends Forever)” by Vitamin C. but, all in all I know that I am and will be the best role model for parents and children with Potocki-Lupski Syndrome and leave a legacy never to be forgotten.
Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. Love and get to know Family Members before something happens to them that will make you regret you didn’t.

No comments: