December 3, 2007

The Christianville Spirit: Thanksgiving in Atlanta


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit of Christianville

This Past Thanksgiving My Mom and I drove to Atlanta to visit some of The Smith Family. And, it was a lot of fun. We spent a lot of time with family which was good. My Brother, Michael didn’t come because he had to work. There were many cool parts but, one of them was something My Uncle Bruce has and did. Over the past several months he has been working hard at getting his Pilot’s License and a month or two ago he got it. So, one day he took My Cousin Gram and me up in his little Cessna Plane that the Flight School provided. So, we flew over a mountain that was called Stone Mountain and over Lake Lanier to see how dry it was. And, it was pretty dry, In fact I saw a whole boat ramp dried up and I’ve never seen a lake so dry that a whole boat ramp wasn’t covered in water. Another thing that was really cool was also was we saw the beautiful fall foliage. I got to wake up to it every morning in my Grandma Honey’s House; there were many colors like Orange, Red, and Yellow. Before we left, we had a wonderful opportunity to meet The Pulley Family which has a little girl named Ava that has the same special needs as I do and we met them at My Grandma Honey’s House, I was very nice meeting them. We hope to see them again and meet other families as well. All in all, being in Atlanta was a lot of fun.
Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Happy Late Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays!

No comments: