The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Encourages Magical Moments
October 1st, 2026 – TCS # 956
Happy (20th!) Year to Me &
Happy October, My Readers!
Wow! That is an Awesome Greeting This Week! Tell Us Why! Well, Believe it or not, This will be The First Newsletter of
My (20th!) Year of Writing!
Even Though It is a Few Days Early!
The Only Thing about it is that It kind of Confuses me a Bit and I will explain why. You See, It took me a while to start Writing My Newsletter at First,
My First Newsletter was on
November 1st of 2005
(by That Standard, in November would be
My 21st Year of Writing)
but, I really didn’t get fully started until October 4th of 2006. I started writing on Different Days after that until I choose to Write on Wednesday because It was the Middle of Week, Nothing much was on TV, and
We usually did not do anything that day anyway.
What is Funny is that My Grandma Honey has been printing Each and Every Newsletter that I have written and One Time gave me the Prints that I now call My Records.
Well, I marked The First Newsletter that I wrote to be on October 4th, not realizing that I had written one more previous on November 1st of 2005,
making My 21st Year of Writing This Year because It was truly My First Newsletter.
However, I have been celebrating My Newsletter Years by The October Standard and It would not be Fair to basically skip a Year of Writing. Confusing, Right?! In Either Standard, I have been Writing a Long Time! So, I am thinking that I will use the October Standard and Celebrate each Writing Years in October, instead of November.
Anyway, on to This Week’s Newsletter!
So, to Celebrate My 20th Year of Writing,
I am going to be Talking about A Movie that Watched and
A 2 AM Talk with My Mom about It.
Enjoy and Happy 20th Year to Me!
By The Way, Just Warning You ahead of Time.
Spoiler Alert(s) Coming! Just so Ya Know!
So, Every Tuesday, My Brother and I have a Movie Night.
Because He Lives In Portland, Oregon and
I Live in Plano, Texas. We have a Weekly Tradition in which We watch Movies on Disney + together.
Whether It is with My Brother only;
Him and His Girlfriend
(Originally Code Named “The Lady Friend”)
and/or with a Guest Watcher.
Usually, A Neighbour or A Friend of “The Lady Friend”
(Now referred by The Internet Code Name “Elly King”)
It is a Tradition in which We gather Together to watch A Movie. Sometimes Disney, Pixar, or Hulu Cards!
This Week, I had it in The Back of My Head, that I wanted to Watch The New “Toy Story 5” Movie.
I wasn’t sure if I should Watch It on My Own or Watch It with My Brother; My Brother said I should watch It with Him, so I did.
In Short Summery, Toy Story 5 is basically about
The “Gang of Classic Toys” dealing with an Issue, whether It is Kids Growing up; People giving up Their Toys; and, In This Case, The Thing We all now, Tech.
Oh Yes, I can hear The Classic Wrestling Announcer Now,
“In This Corner, Classic Toys!” versus
“In This Corner, Modern Tech!
Basically, The Kid in The Story gets a LilyPad (An IPad for Kids!) because She is having a Hard Time Making Friends, because It talks about a Hard Truth about Making Friends these Days, Everyone is Glued to Their Screens!
In Some Ways, It makes me Extremely Thankful that I was raised in The 90’s Decade!
Seeing This Movie though, It did remind me of What It was like Growing Up, Hanging out and Playing with Other Kids.
I mean, I was Very Blessed (A Word not to be Used Lightly!) to Live on A Cul-De-Sac with A Creek in The Backyard and Four Inter-Connected Yards without Fences.
Ironically, If I went there Today, There are Fences and Pools in The Yards that I used to Run and Play in, as well as Jumping on The Trampoline.
Now, I wasn’t a Kid that played with Toys like Woody and Buzz Lightyear. Although There was One Time I played with Mr. Jeff’s Daughter, “Izzy” Barbies One Time but, I Digress. Hehe! Another Untold Story!
No, I usually played with Cars and Chalk. My Mom probably wondered what I drew on The Ground!
Various Things, but in The Times when I had My Scooter,
I do Remember drawing Road Markings and Stop Lines.
And, Purposely Use Them while Riding on The Scooter.
On The Topic of Making Friends, that was Easy back then.
If You wanted to Make Friends, You went Outside and saw if There were Any Kids who wanted to Play.
In The Days, The “Mr. Jeff Era” (aka The Guy My Mom was Dating and Was Pretty Close to Marrying),
Having a Trampoline in The Back Yard of Definitely
A Kid-Magnet. That was The Best Way to Make Friends and Play! We would Invite Our Friends over The Jump on The Trampoline with Us, of Course, The Only Time that We would be Inside would be When It was Raining and
We would Play Video Games on Nintendo 64.
See What I mean? Very Blessed!
And, Of Course, It taught me about Socializing with Friends and Even Family!
I made me Realize how Playing like That, Molded Me into Who I Am Today. Being Friendly with Everyone I Meet,
Being Very Talkative, and Even Travelling to Places.
I find it Funny when I look like to Myself, 20 Years Ago in 2006. My Maturity was not that High (It is More Now!);
I had only been to 2 Countries (Mexico and Sault Ste. Marie, Canada respectively ); Today I have been to 10 Countries!
I wasn’t as Social with Friends as I am now. Now I have Friends across The Country that I talk to!
I was Known within My Friend Group but, Now I am
Well-Known Around The World because of My PTLS and Of Course, My Bubbly Personality!
All in All Here, It has been a Great 20 Years here at
The Christianville Spirit! Lots of Growth, Lots of Stories, and Lots of Adventures Together! And, Much More to Come!
I am So Grateful and Blessed to Know All of You, My Readers! Please Remember to Keep The Kids and Yourself Socialized with Friends Locally and Abroad. It Helps with Mental Health in Many Ways. If Your Kid, Still plays with Old-Fashioned Toys, Let Them! And, They can Friends that Way too!
Not Everything has to be Online! It is Okay to be Bored Sometimes!
Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Look Back to See How Far You Have Come! Happy 20th Year of Writing!

No comments:
Post a Comment