December 15, 2022

The Christianville Spirit: A Hallmark Romance Christmas


The Christianville Spirit 

The Spirit that Moves Mountains 

December 15th, 2022 – TCS # 795 

 

Felix Navidad, My Readers! Aww “Felix Navidad” by José Feliciano! One of My Favourite Christmas Songs! A Christmas Song that is Universal for Everyone, whether You celebrate Christmas or Not. It is a Good Song to sing in The Car while Christmas-ing about! I remember, Back in High School (Grade 10.5, I referred to it as. AKA “A Repeat of 10th Grade”). Myself and My Classmates in a Career Education Class were driving back to The School after One of Our Missions and This Song came on. To Say The Least, We had People of Various Beliefs in The Car with Us. I thought “This is a Universal Song. It is not too Mushy and It is not too Religious” and, We turned it up and We all sang this Song! That was Probably one of My Favourite Memories of That Class and One of Christmas. 

Speaking of Christmas... 

My Readers, It is that Time of Year, My Favourite Time of Year, Christmas. I know I said that probably Last Week and The Week before, but I mean it Every Time. Christmas is My Most Favourite Time of The Year. Every Year, in The Start of The Month I start to write about December and How Much I Love Christmas, then I get to This Week’s Newsletter, Perhaps One of The Biggest Newsletters in My Schedule, My Annual Christmas Newsletter, and Sometimes I use all the Good Ones up during My other December Joy Newsletters. It is Difficult to come up with a Topic after All of Those Brilliant Topics before. But, This Year I am going to do Something Different, Something Very Unique (sort of).  

So, In this Apparent December-Christmas Series that I did not know that I was Writing, about This Hallmark-Land Storyline, We talked about The Hallmark Christmas Décor and All It’s Wonders; We talked about The Christmas Music to Enhance the Mood! Music with Christmas Décor is enough to Melt Someone’s Heart! Well, In This Hallmark-Land Christmas, We kind of Forgot One Little Tiny Thing... Where is The Romance?! One would ask! Right! The Romance! Can’t Forget The Romance! It is not Christmas with It! So, How about a Romantic Storyline to go with Our Hallmark-Land Christmas Storyline! 

So, Follow me into My Hallmark-Land Christmas Storyline that will Melt Your Heart! 

Now, Baring in Mind that This is not Everyone’s Vision but, This is Mine.  

Let’s Take a Ride for Christmas! Picture with Me, A Beautiful Mountain Town with A Cozy Cabin, overlooking The Most Beautiful Mountain Scenery! A Cozy Fire in The Fireplace, Christmas Music going. Come to Think of it, Imagine Christmas Music, not of Words but, perhaps something like Christmas Jazz playing in the Background with Your Cozy Fireplace! You can almost hear that Pop and Crackle Sound of The Fire going. You also have a Nice Hot Chocolate in Your Hand. Perhaps Original? Swiss Chocolate? Perhaps even Maple Chocolate? Yes, Believe it or not, There is Such a Thing. You are looking over at The Beautiful Christmas Tree shimmering with Lights and Decorations. You often Wonder How You can be so Blessed to be sitting here on This Comfy Couch looking at Your Surroundings. Of Course, It would not be Christmas without Family. I picture My Mom and Her Romantic Person, Myself and My Romantic Person, and My Brother and His Romantic Person all sitting Cozily by The Fire. Perhaps, My Brother is being His Goofy Self. My Mom is probably in the Background watching all this go on. I’m sitting on The Couch looking at The Fire, The View, and The Tree alternating between The Three. This particular Event, We did not get Gifts for Each other because, We are enjoying The Most Cozy, Hallmark-Land Christmas that I could ever Imagine. Tomorrow in This Vision , We will go into Town and Possibly go Caroling with Some Locals then, We might go Christmas Light Hunting to see The Christmas Lights in This Amazing, Hallmark-Like Christmas Town. But, At This Moment in Time, We have Nowhere to be except with Each Other. Just Us, the Mountains, The Fire, and The Christmas Tree! (Exhaling) Ahhh! The Best Christmas in History! Literally Living The Dream! It will be a Christmas for The Record Books! We all have a “Dream Christmas” in Our Hearts. It would Certainly be a Christmas to Remember. It is a Perfect Christmas but, instead of Pressurized, It is so much better and so simple! 

By The Way, I should do an Honorable Mention to those who do not celebrate Christmas. So, To You Hanukkah Celebrators, I wish you the Happiest of 8 Nights of Hanukkah. The Jewish Celebrate that, by the way. You get One Present for 8 Nights as well as Lighting The Menorah and Spinning The Dreidel. Kwanza is a Holiday celebrated in Africa. Happy Kwanza to You also! And, Finally, The Holiday of Yule. They celebrate The Winter Solstice, They are originators of the “Yule Log'' and “Yule-Tide Carols”. Happy Yule to You as Well. Just thought that I would mention them all! All in all, I Hope You have An Awesome (Insert Holiday Here) and From The Bottom of My Heart, Have a Merry & Blessed Christmas! 

  

  

  

Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah (or Chanukah), Happy Kwanza, and Blessed Yule from The Christianville Spirit! 

No comments: