January 6, 2021

The Christianville Spirit: Happy New Year 2021!

               

                 The Christianville Spirit

                 The Spirit that Keeps Giving 

                     January 6th, 2021-TCS # 717 

 

Welcome Back, My Readers from an Amazing Holiday Season! Time to Get back in Our Routines Again! As do I! It is Always My Honor to Welcome You to Another Year of Encouraging, Heart Warming and Giving Newsletters to come! but, First, Happy New Year and Welcome to 2021! Wow! Never thought that I would say that after The Craziness of Last Year! Now, Please do make a Note that although It is a New Year that things may not go back to Normal or Slow and Steady right away. Typically, Once a New Year starts, It always takes Time to figure out what Kind of Year that It is going to be. Never thought that I was say this but, Thanks God for January! Because January is One of The Most Boring Months of The Year, usually for a Reason. All the Excitement from The Holidays has to come down and We all come down from all the Excitement. On Top of That, The Lunar Calendar says that The Year of the Next Spirit Animal is not until February. So, Imagine that, You have lived One Way but, a Change of Way is coming soon. Do You act like The Old Way until The New Way comes? Get a Head start on The New Way? Most Often, You are stuck between the Old and New Ways, Very Confused and You don’t know what way to go. Try that with turning The Year of The Rat of 2020 to The Year of The Ox(en) of 2021. Now, That is Hard to change over! Anyway, regardless of The Fact that You are still a Rat becoming an Oxen, Let’s get This Year started! 

And, Everyone yell “Jumanji” at The Same Time 

So, Let’s Start with The First Order of Business to Open a Year, The Tagline of My Newsletter, The Christianville Spirit. It has a Tradition here at The Christianville Spirit since This Newsletter started to do a Tagline after The Title of The Newsletter, as You see above in Every Newsletter that I write. For a Long Time, It used to be just a Tagline. Well, Not JUST a Tagline. But, at The Time, It was. It was a Tagline to make My Newsletter cool. After a Few Years, after I followed another Tradition of Polling Friends and Family for New Taglines, It kind of took a Life of It’s Own. My Taglines started becoming The Theme of My Newsletter that Year and More on The Theme of That Year.  

So, Of Course, It goes without saying that The Year 2021’s Tagline is The Spirit that Keeps Giving. This Tagline is Credited to PTLS Family Member, Sam Sample. So, Keeps Giving? What does that mean? Or What does that Theme mean? My First Thought is that, It is sounds like an “All Thanks to Me” kind of version of Thanksgiving or That, You just Keep Giving, and Giving. But, It is much more Simpler than that. It basically means, what it Literally says. The Spirit that Loves You Extremely Much enough to Keep Giving you The Very Best of What It believes that You best deserve. Now, What is Funny about That Statement is We don’t know what We deserve or If We deserve it. It would be like The Perfect Romantic Person comes along and has all The Bells and Whistles but, There is Only One little-but-Major Issue with that. You might think that “It is too good to true” and Sometimes, It is So. Only because Your Best Friend has The Bells and Whistles and Being Your Best Friend at The Same Time. But, Most Importantly, You don’t think that You deserve The Perfect (If Your eyes anyway) Romantic Person. If You pass all The Stubbornness of Undeserving, They will Love You, Give to You (as You give to Them), and They will Keep Giving to Their Heart’s Content! Now, There is Another Side of course, to either Not Giving Enough or Giving Too Much and You don’t either. I want it known that There is Absolutely, No Pressure to Give in Anyway. However, There can be Pressure to Give, Keep Giving (in a Negative Way), or Not Give Enough within You and That is Where it Hurts! The Part of Giving, that is Easy. It takes Heart. This is where it gets You into Trouble Sometimes, The Heart goes Overboard and Gives too much. Scarily, Sometimes The Heart has been Giving too Much to Another Cause (Good or Bad) and By The Time, It Reaches a Person who really needs it, There is not much more to Give. Not a lot of Exports left to Your State or Family Country, I’m Sorry! Then, When You feel terrible about not Giving enough, You end up Giving the Wrong Thing, The Scraps if You will. In All Honesty, There should not be Too Much or Too Little Giving, Just Enough. Lagom, as The Swedish Say. My Advice to Give as You can and Give Sparingly, that Way when You do Give. It is Special!  

Now, One More Order of Business to Take Care in Opening The Year! It is another Tradition here at The Christianville Spirit. Every Year, I Make Goals with The Best Heart in Mind 

Goals with Love, Heart, and Of Course, with Giving. I have Learned that You can plan Goals and Destiny at The Time, says “Not Yet”. So, Maybe I should have My Goals more toward Where I want or Believe that Destiny wants me to go. I will still have My Goals but, This Year I am Letting My Angel Director of Destiny and Of Course, My Guardian Angel lead The Way because They know Where I am headed and Not what I want but, What I need! 

So, Here are My 2021 Goals with Love and Giving in My Heart! 

  •  I Know, I said This Last Year but I feel It is Time that I Deserve to be with My Forever Romantic Person. It is Formal Term that could mean Soulmate, True Love, or Life Partner. Soulmates are rumored to Come, Give You Lesson, and Leave. At Least, That is a Theory that I heard. A Forever Romantic Person is The Kind of Love that makes you Complete as well as Love that You can perfect over The Years. Love that makes you Fall in Love over and over, and You never get Tired of It; that Laughing at Something really Mundane kind of Love; Lay Underneath The Christmas Tree together or like Laying on The Grass looking at The Stars, with only The Christmas Lights at Night kind of Love; Singing to Our Favorite Song kind of Love; and, The Kind of Heart that will Love You No Matter what You look like or What You are doing kind of Love! Someone that is as Christina Yang of The TV Show, Grey’s Anatomy said “You're My Person”. Director of Destiny, “Ma Take The Wheel” with This One! 

  • I do want My Mom and My Brother to find Their Forever Romantic Persons’ And, for My Brother to become successful in What He Loves to Do because My Brother, Michael is worth it and deserves it! He has gotten into Woodworking lately, He could Very Well be successful in that!  

  • Give In Love! As Much as I Can! 

  • Maybe have Faith’s Daughter teach me to Paddle Board. I would believe that Faith, herself, would still want me to at least try it. 

  • And, Finally in The PTLS Front. I Love Geography so I want to travel more to Spread Awareness about PTLS.   I Really hope to make It to Italy This Year! That would be a Dream come true! Of Course, Can’t Forget about Spreading Hope to PTLS Family Members and Friends! 

So, Those are My 2021 Goals! Kind of Hard to set Goals after a Hard Year! I really look forward to This Year once It is turns into Oxen! Oxens are Very Strong, Powerful, and Determined Animals! Look out! Here We come, 2021! We are Waiting for You! Jumaniji, Jumanji, Jumanji! I mean, Happy New Year! 

 

Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. May 2021 be filled with Giving! Give with Spirit! 

No comments: