July 22, 2020

The Christianville Spirit: PTLS and My Intuition Magnified


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Brings Hope
July 22nd, 2020-TCS # 697

Listen to Your Intuition, My Readers! Whoa! Quite a Deep Greeting! Well, This Week’s Newsletter is going to be a Deep One! I know that Everyone has an Intuition, but Some People listen to Their Intuition more than Others do.
Us PTLSers are Extremely Intuitive and It is like Someone talking Loudly to You, to get you to pay attention, where Other People It might be more like a Whisper.
 We Listen to Our Intuition because It is so Strong and It is on All the Time! 
So, What is Your Intuition by the way? I think of it as a Gift that comes with PTLS. It is a Gift that comes with PTLS, only It is Magnified! Anyway, For Those of You who might not know about it, Your Intuition is just a feeling in Your Body and Spirit that You feel that Something is not right with The Person or Situation that You are around. You might have sudden Anxiety; You might feel Your Stomach grumbling more than Usual; Heightened Shoulders; Just a Feeling that You can not Explain but, You feel it for some Reason. New Agers and Spiritualists will tell you that It is basically Your Spirit and/or Body (or Both) rejecting The Energy that You are feeling from that Person or Situation. Something is telling you not to go that Particular Way that You are Driving and so on. They (The People I mentioned above) say that That is God’s Angels or More on the Lines of Your Angel Cabinet protecting You from Something that They see or know that You don’t know. Frustrating, Right? Yes, I know not to go down that Dark Ally or Hop in a Car with a Mean Looking Person. But, Those Times when Someone seems (Keyword here Seems) Loving or Caring, really isn’t in Their Spirit. It is Messed Up, I will Tell You that! So, Moral of The Story here is to Listen to Your Intuition, even if You don’t want to. Because More likely than Not, It is Right. and, You may not know what You are getting Yourself into. So, I am going to rerun a Newsletter that Explains Perfectly about Intuition! Enjoy!

This Newsletter was Originally Written on June 17th of 2015 (Refer to Newsletter 454)

Welcome Back, My Readers! I had a Quick Trip this Past Week and I enjoyed Myself, I’m Relaxed, and I’m Ready to Go! One Highlight was that I got to see a Waterspout (a Tornado on Water) hit Land. Only a few Toys went flying but, No Damage! It was Awesome to see! So, on to This Week’s Newsletter! What are we going to talk about This Week? How about something that Most People, until Now, didn’t realize about Their PTLS Child. So, as We all know The Human Body has 5 Senses; Sight, Smell, Touch, Taste, and Hearing. Anyway, There are a few people in The World that have a 6th Sense. I would prefer, however to call it, PTLS Intuition. Now, I know that Everyone has some type of Intuition in the context of knowing what is Right and Wrong, What You should or Should Not do, or Go Left instead of Right and vice versa. Us PTLSers have this, Plus “People Intuition” as well as Knowing things about People before We meet them. An Example, is something My Friend, Deb told me. You See, There is a PTLS Member that I refer to as “My Kristin” (Double Shoutout!). Anyway, “My Kristin” and Her Husband were sitting at Dinner with Diddy. Well, Diddy gets comfort by Kristin rubbing His Back. Well, while Kristin and Randy were talking, they heard Laughing and They turned to find Diddy hanging over the Back side of The Seat, rubbing a Woman’s back very gently, as if He knew (which He probably did) that The Woman sitting behind them needed a little Comforting Back Rub. and, Come On, I am sure that We would all accept a little back rub from a PTLS Child! They are Comforting, after all.
Another Example, was a PTLS Child who was driving with their Family to go visit their Grandma. Well, The Kid knew that for some reason, they needed to go visit her. Keep in Mind, that Said Parents did not tell the Child that something wasn’t right with Grandma and in the middle of The Way going to Grandma’s House, The PTLS Child said “Bye Grandma” and Then, They got the Call that “Grandma” has passed away, They were shocked that the PTLS Child knew before them. As for Me, I have a Good Sense about People, whether They need a Hug or Some Love and Attention. If My Mom or My Brother is feeling Sad, I can sense it and sometimes even just a “How was Your Day?” greeting will help them. Other Times, I give them Pep Talks and Hugs. In The Case of My Friend, Deb, I sensed things about Her before she even knew me or Rather before I knew her. I have helped her with Many Things, just being around Her, and Talking to Her. When I sense things about People, I tend to want to Help them or Gravitate to them, to Comfort them in My Own Version of How Diddy helped The Woman sitting Behind Kristin and Randy at a Restaurant. Let Me be Clear, We PTLSers move away from those who we sense are Angry or Mean. But, We will comfort those are Sad. It makes me wonder about My Own Life and Senses, as I mention a lot, I am looking for the Woman of My Dreams, Bridgett Lafleur. So, How do I know that it is Bridgett Lafleur that is Her? It makes me Wonder now, why the Name Bridgett? I mean, I “Purely” came up with Her Name and All Details associated, right. But, I wonder if Her Name could be Lauren; Celeste; Another Name, My Friend, PTLS Family Member, Kathy, tells me her name is Indi and She lives in Australia. But, Anyway, I am firmly believing that Her Name is Bridgett and She lives in Georgia, again It must be that PTLS Intuition. My Friends have always wondered why I would rather watch a Romantic Comedy over an Action Movie or Horror Movie, probably because of That Intuition, I can’t handle People (or Animals) in Distress because I feel the need to help them, if I can’t, then I feel helpless and It makes me Upset and Anxious for Them. Hum.. the Meaning of Life type of stuff, I am just realizing. Funny how that happens. Maybe it is My Friend’s Mom’s Life Energy (I refer to her as “Ma” or “Deb’s Ma”) getting in My Head again. I should mention that too, I communicate with God, The Universe, and as Theresa Cuputo from Long Island Medium says, “Spirit” (My Intuition) Very Well. A lot of The Things that I put into The Universe, like Carol Holiday (“My Dream Girl”) turned out to be Real (Refer to My Newsletters about that). So, I guess You can blame it all on The PTLS Intuition. So, If Your Child reaches out to hold a Hand, Rub Someone’s Back, or Give a Hug, They are doing it because They sense that They are Sad or Unhappy, and They needed it. So, I guess it leads me to say, Thank You God for Potocki-Lupski Syndrome! It may or may not be Easy, and Sometimes it is Not, but I would Never Give it up! All in all, It all depends on How You see things but, My View is Great!



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Intuition is Important to Pay attention to, A Hug from a PTLSer is given for a Reason.

No comments: