January 4, 2017

The Christianville Spirit: Happy New Year 2017



The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Makes You Wonder
January 4th, 2017-TCS # 527

Welcome Back, My Readers! I would Love to Welcome You to Another Year of Inspirational, Encouraging, and Newsletters about Things that Just make you Wonder in The Year to come! But first, Happy New Year and Welcome to 2017! By The Way, The Tagline for 2017 is The Spirit that Makes You Wonder. Now, You start to Wonder, see What I did there, Who came up with This Tagline? Well, actually I did. Yes, Okay, I forgot the Tradition of Asking for Feed Back and Suggestions for The New Tagline as I do Every Year, but Time got ahead of Me and I chose it Myself. I chose it because My Newsletters this year will You Wonder, Ponder about The Topic at Hand that I am writing about.  
Boy, I’m sure that Some of You are Happy to hear those words, Happy New Year and Welcome to a New Year, The Year of 2017. Yes, I know to some of You, You just could not wait until 2016 was over and Now, You get to start a New Year. So, Here comes a Question that How do You exactly Start a New Year. Well, You count down 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...Happy New Year! Right? That is all You do, Roll The Credits. Well, Sorry to Scratch The Record here, buuuuuttt, It does not stop there. You actually have to do stuff! So, How then? Well, People do New Years in Different Ways! I learned that in Madrid, Spain; People gather in front of Their TVs or at Puerta Del Sol (sort of like Times Square, only More Architecture). Anyway, Just before Midnight, They listen to the Clock Tower and with Each Gong of The Bell, They eat a Grape. The Goal here is to Each all 12 Grapes (Each for 12 Months of The Year) with Each Gong for Good Luck. Sounds like a Challenge, I would think. But, Anyway. People use Different Methods of Starting a New Year off. The Things They do are Resolutions, Goals or Plan of The Year, or Starting Out Fresh, Literally.
 So, First Thing that Most People are Familiar with is New Years Resolutions. Some People (and, It is Rarity) are Very Faithful about Making New Years Resolutions. As In, They actually keep their Resolutions and Can say Mission Accomplished at The End of The Year. Most People, however do New Year Resolutions and Don’t Get Me Wrong, They try to be Faithful about it but, usually Fail about Mid to The End of January. Common New Years Resolutions are To Stop Smoking, To Be a Better Person, and Most Importantly, To lose to Weight. To Be Honest, I tried that New Years Resolution on The Wii Fit We got one Christmas and I only made it to like, February or something like that. So, I don’t believe in New Years Resolutions for those Reasons. 
Now, The Next Way that People Start a New Year off is like I did Last Year, You set Goals or a Plan for The Year to Accomplish. My Goals of This Year, I really do hope to Finally find The Woman of My Dreams and Of Course, Work on My Independence, Get that Laser Hair Removal because It will help me Majorly with My Independence. That is The Biggest Dent of it, As I wrote about Last Year (Refer to “Dents in Independence” Newsletter). Meet More PTLS Family Members, I am hoping to get France, Sweden (again), and Norway accomplished. Now, I would love to get Australia in there too even if It is a Horrifically Long Flight! Business Class, perhaps? Be on My Side This Year, Airplane Gods, Okay? That would be Brilliant and I will Praise You Forever. Praise The Know-All Airplane Gods! I probably should go into Another Newsletter and Explain about “Airplane Gods”. More on that, Another Time.
The Final Thing that People do to Start a New Year, I do but, Some People do it rather Extremely. So, In High School, I had to be taught about Figurative Language in order to be able to Communicate better with My Peers. They had a Whole Class on it! Anyway, There was one called “Wipe The Slate Clean”, Once I understood what it meant, to Start Fresh or Anew, It became one of My Favorite ones. I tied it to New Years. When You said, Happy New Year, It basically wiped whatever was on My Slate last year, clean. So, With that Said, I usually throw away My Old Year Calendar, Write down My New Tagline, and Flip My “Day Markers” to January and Whatever Day it is. Some People, however, take it a bit Extremely. They would be Okay with Getting rid any Negative Forces (Any and All) from The Old Year even if That Means, Dumping Friends.  They clean Everything on New Years Day so that Everything is Squeaky Clean, or Maybe They completely change their Behavior in a Matter of a Day. Not to say that, that It is a Bad Thing. It can be a Good Thing. But, It can be Good or Bad depending on The Way that They Swing.  So, as You can see People bring in The New Year in Many Different Ways. All in all, I want to Thank all My Loyal Readers for Sticking with Me this long, I am proud to say that We have made it to The 11th Year of Writing and I just want to begin The Year of 2017, by Thanking all of Loyal Readers for Being some Awesome! What does Your New Year look like?


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Happy New Year 2017! Let’s Start Fresh and Make it a Good One!   

No comments: