May 20, 2015

The Christianville Spirit: Lynee Day Newsletter

Photo Credit to The Watson Family 


The Christianville Spirit
The Sprit that Sparkles
May 20, 2015-TCS # 451
So, My Readers, In A Few Days will be a Bittersweet Remembrance Time for Me.  You See, Back in 2008, A Friend from Childhood named Lynee Watson passed away. Newsletters in The Past have mentioned how she passed but, I think I should use a Lighter Way of Saying It. It was a Very Sad Time for All. I knew Lynee back in Elementary School, like back in 4th Grade and Part of the 5th Grade. Then, I met back up with Her in 10th Grade. We instantly recognized each other and It was an Awesome Reunion! Lynee and I were actually very good friends even though I was not as Social as I am now. Funny Enough, She understood what I was saying to Her. I had the Biggest Crush on Her, so much so that I would blush when Her Name was mentioned. So, I am sure You are asking as well as I often wonder about, Why are You celebrating Someone’s Life that You JUST had a Crush on? Well, Actually, I believe that It was not JUST a Crush, I think that We had a Connection, an Understanding of Each Other. That and When I found out, 2 Years too Late, Just How Much She meant to Me. After I found out that She passed away, I had first thought it was a Joke. People do that sometimes, as Crazy as it sounds. But, I found out it was Legit. So, After a Year of Digesting It, I made a Day in Her Honor, I called It “Lynee Day”. With that, I should announce that I came up with a More Official Name, Lynee Remembrance Day along with an Observance at 2:22PM Central/3:33PM Eastern. Anyway, Every now and then, I think back to The Day She past wondering what was I doing during That Time and Also, What was I writing about in My Newsletter when it happened and That is What I am about to Show You. Before I do, A Little Background. Shortly before My Mom’s Dad, My Grandpa “Popi” passed away in April 2008, I had started a “Playlist of Your Life” Series in My Newsletter and The One I wrote on The First “Lynee Day” was about Me. In My Life, Personally, I was working at the Frisco Roughriders as a “Playball Attendant” (Someone who hands out Programs) and as well as Me and Madison were dating on and off at The Time. One More Note, At This Time in My Life, I was still into Disney Channel. So, as Part Celebration of The Christianville Spirit’s 10th Year and Lynee Remembrance Day, Here is My “Playlist of Your Life” Newsletter which was written on May 21st, 2008 (Reference Newsletter 102). Happy Lynee Remembrance Day, Everyone!
“Welcome back, everyone. It’s time for another installment of The Christianville Spirit Series, “Playlist of Your Life”. For this installment, we’re going to venture into someone’s life that has been a shine on others with Potocki-Lupski Syndrome. This person is the writer of The Christianville Spirit and if you haven’t guessed who it is, it’s me. So, let’s see my life from the beginning. I was born on August 11, 1987 at Methodist Hospital in San Antonio, Texas and according to My Mom, which was the most wonderful day of her life. For this we’ll play, “Walk of Life” by Dire Straits. Later, My Mom, Michael and, I moved to Plano, TX. For this we’ll play “Life is a Highway” by Rascal Flatts. When I was 9 or so, I was diagnosed with a Duplication of Chromosome 17(which is now Potocki-Lupski Syndrome) which My Mom was happy about it because she didn’t want to settle for a special need like autism which I was pretty close to being diagnosed that. When I was in a repeat of 10th Grade which my friend Steven called 10.5 Grade I had my first girlfriend who was Ali. She was the first girl I had really loved and everyone knew it too because everyday I would look for her name in everything like Signs, Cities, and More. For we’ll play “True to Your Heart” by Raven; In my senior year of high school, I went to the homecoming dance with my friend, Madison and I stayed to the whole time. Which back in middle school, I went to a social and I thought it was too much for me. And, on May 29, 2007 I graduated from Plano Senior High School. And, for this we’ll play “Graduation (Friends Forever)” by Vitamin C. but, all in all I know that I am and will be the best role model for parents and children with Potocki-Lupski Syndrome and leave a legacy never to be forgotten.
Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit.”
I Hope that You enjoyed that! The Point here is that, No Matter how You feel about Someone, whether You Love or Hate them. You should always Spread Love because Hate will get you Nowhere. All in all, Don’t Forget to tell those that You Love that You Love Them as a Standard Rule because You don’t know if It is The Last Chance that You see them. This applies to Friends and Family. In Case I haven’t said it in a while, I Love You Guys, My Readers. You Guys mean The World to Me, whether You are a PTLS Family Member, Friend, or Curious Reader. 



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Spread Love to Everyone and The World will be a Better Place!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

After reading this post it just left a tear in my eye. You know the title of this blog captures the personality of the author. In celebration of Lynee Day, it is my hope that we all find a friend like Lynee and have a spirit like Christian.

Unknown said...

Love you son!