April 29, 2015

The Christianville Spirit: My Feelings about April and God


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Sparkles
April 29, 2015-TCS # 448

So, My Readers. I am sure that All of You have That One Time of The Year when If Any Anything Bad is going to Happen, It is going to be in That Month. In Other Words, In Everyone’s Family, There is always that One Month of The Year that You dread it coming because You believe something crazy is going to Happen. For Some, It is a Months like September (for those of 9/11), October, May, or  (Hopefully Not) December. For Our Family, It seems to be April. Nearing The End of March, We see April coming and We think “Oh No! Not Again!”, Every April, I can’t WAIT for April to be over with and Come Out of It Unharmed. So, Why Exactly do I Hate April? It seems that April is The Month that if Someone is going Pass Away or Something Bad is going to Happen, It will be in That Month and Believe Me, It has happened before. You See, Several Members of The Smith Family have passed away within Days of Each Other in Different Years, The First was Uncle Doc on April 14th, 2007,(on Our Birthday Calendar, We put “Homecoming”), The Next Year, 2008, on April 17th, My Mom’s Dad, Popi passed away and finally, on April 11th, 2010 My Grandma Honey’s Mom, “Grandma Mimi” as We called her, passed too. That is also not to Mention that My Grandma Honey’s Dog, Sugar passed away on April 30th, 2010. So, Since Popi past away back in 2008, April has been sort of a “Bad Luck Month” for Our Family. April of This Year, of course, was No Exception, Both Personally and In The News, It has just been a Bad Month; The Napal Earthquake, Baltimore Riots, The Crazy Weather as well, and If You watch The Show Gray’s Anatomy (Spoiler Alert!) They killed off Derek Shepard (aka McDreamy). Not to Mention, The Scary Newsletters (at least for Me) Newsletters 444 and 446, because Those aren’t Good Numbers and They came in The “Bad Luck” Month of April, How Fitting. Now, I will say that There is Some Light that did Come Out of April, Don’t Worry This Newsletter is not going to be that Depressing, I promise You! It seems like When Things are Crazy in Our Family, That is When The Best Conversations between My Mom and I show up. Some are Me educating Her about Geography and History, and Some are Extremely Inspirational. There was One Conversation We had about God and His Blessings. A Talk about How God, Our Prayers, and His Blessings work. It is at a Time when We are both waiting patiently for The Big Blessings and “Breaks”. After I was Done Talking to My Mom about it, I posted about it on Facebook. It Read The Following, “So, My Mom and I have the most interesting Dinner Conversations! This Evening, We talked about God's Blessings, Praying for a Request for Something, and How They all Work! So, This is How I see it. I believe that God runs a Restaurant, like a 10-Star Restaurant, The Best there is. The "God Cafe" I call it. So, You come in and sit down, God's Servers (Angels) give you a Menu. You Say, "Dear God, Please give me XYZ". A New Break, The Right Person, The List goes on. Then, God starts Cooking it. Well, because We are sitting at a 10-star Restaurant, it takes a Very Long Time to wait for Your Food (Wish) to be served to You. People not for God, are Outside protesting for Whatever Reason. While You Wait, Minor Blessings (Appetizers) come to You. This is going to be a Good Meal, You Think. Each Year passing by You wonder if it will come. (Great Blessings equal Great Worthy Waiting Time) You Yell, "Hurry Up God!", "I AM WORKING ON IT says God!!!!!" in a Loving Way. We are at a 10 Star restaurant, it must be Really Good. When You finally get The Meal, It is THE Best Meal You have ever had! Some People order small meals like Never-Ending Appetizers or something you can cook at Home. Others tho, Like Me, Order Big Meals and although we have to wait for them, They will be So Worth It! Until Then, God is back there working Very Hard with His Special Touch with Your Meal. So, For Now, Enjoy The Appetizers and Drinks until Your Meal comes! Oh, and Don't listen to those Protesters, They don't know what They are missing.”
So, I Pretty much explained that When You ask for Something Big, God has to Cook It. Now, I forgot to Mention that There are Many Other People who are sitting along with You at God’s Restaurant (The God Cafe) and They may get Their Meal before You do, but Naturally, That happens at a Restaurant. Also, If You ordered the Best Meal on The Menu, It takes a Long Time for God to get what He needs for The Meal and to whip up the Ingredients. Some People, I should mention, are More Helpful than Others. Most wait while The Appetizers are Served, Others, They help Serve The Appetizers. One Other Talk about God that We had, was Yesterday, This Time I told My Mom how I believe God sees all the Craziness happening around The World, from ISIS to Baltimore. I believe that The Bible talking about things like The Rapture, makes God seem like a Very Unforgiving, Merciless God and Yeah, I know, The Universe is God’s Creation, so It is His Universe to Control. I, personally refuse to believe that The Rapture is going to happen in My Lifetime because The God that I know, Does not want to Make The Call. And, I am Sure, There are Days when Even God Himself has a Bad Day and He is like “THAT IS IT! I’M MAKING THE CALL!” and Jesus says, “God, Calm Down! It is Alright!” Call Averted. But, I believe that, We as Humans can stop it and Create Peace around The World. We are Part of God’s Universe, right? So, Why can’t We try and Make Peace. Now, Okay, If It happens, it happens, It is not in My Control. But, The Earth is Very Beautiful and I would not want to Leave it without Seeing The World that He created. I Believe that God is more Peaceful than People make it seem like. All in all, This is All What I Believe with All This. I hope that You are Inspired as much as My Mom was when I told her both Stories. I think, The Biggest Point that I want You to Get is Go to God’s Cafe and Pray (Order) for Something Big, and Imagine How Great of a Meal that You are going to Get when Your Plate finally touches The Table. My Order has been to have The Chance to see The World and Marvel at All The Great Sites and Write about It. My Payment for My Order is with Love for All. 


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. I hope to see You all as I travel around The World!

No comments: