July 16, 2014

The Christianville Spirit: TCS Series: This Ones for The Parents (Rerun)



The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Uplifts Your Soul
July 16, 2014-TCS # 410

So, My Readers, As I mentioned before, I really like reading Some of My Old Newsletters and I would Love to share them with You. So, I am going to Share some of My “Gold Newsletters” from The Past. So, We are going to Continue Our Trip down “Oldie Goldie Memory Lane”.  This is The 2nd Installment of The Christianville Spirit Series, “TCS’s Oldie Goldies”. So, Further a due, This is The Christianville Spirit Series, “TCS’s Oldie Goldies”! So, This Week, We take a trip back to July 25, 2012. At This Time in My Life, I was getting Excited for My Birthday in Atlanta, which turned out to be The 2nd Atlanta PTLS Gathering. By The Way, I do want to make it clear to My PTLS Family Members as well as Curious People, that a “PTLS Gathering” is sort of like a Family Reunion of The PTLS Family where as a Conference is Where we have The Doctors come in. Just thought I should note that in case of any Confusion. Anyway, This “Oldie Goldie” was written as a Tribute of The Parents of PTLS Kids because I love them so much. I Love You, PTLS Family Members! As They say in TV and Radio, Roll It...   

So, You Know, that old 90’s song, “This ones for The Girls?” Well, for this week’s Newsletter, I’m going to put a twist on that song via a tribute to the Parents of The PTLS Family. I’m calling it, “This ones for The Parents.” For a little reference, “This ones for The Girls” is more of song to empower women. Anyway, I owe all parents of PTLS Kids a huge thank you, for not only being  the wonderful you and raising kids at the same time. But, most of all, I want to Thank You for being willing to talk to me, learning about me, and getting answers to those questions that have been bugging you to ask about what It’s like to have PTLS. Now, on that subject, the funny thing about the questions that are running through your mind are probably you are thinking, anyway, that they must be the most absurd questions that would ever come out of your mouth. But, once you hear it come out, it’s huge relief and there is actually an answer to the question. The thing that the Parents of Every PTLS Child has is that They think that they’re the only ones that have to deal with whatever they’re child does, whether it’s hitting, gagging, not eating, mumbling and not talking..the list goes on. But, Believe it or not, after talking with My PTLS Sister for so long, I always thought I was the only one who did certain behaviors or felt a certain way. Now, having talking to someone that has PTLS, we find that when we compare notes, we are very similar. Now, of course, we all know that there are different Parents, different Parenting Styles, and come from different backgrounds. But, the major thing PTLS Parents have in common is their going through, roughly the same thing and shouldn’t feel alone. Bottom Line though, is that we all have our own lives and our own junk that we deal with everyday that, its awesome that on top of that, many appreciate the fact that I might be able to help answer questions and it’s awesome that they want to talk to me and get my opinion on different things. And, yes, some people like to test my knowledge on all the stuff I know and things I’ve done, and I like to share my knowledge, so ask away! Honestly, I’m honored that people take the time to talk with me about anything and I feel so loved by Everyone, it’s a great feeling. By The Way, on the day that you meet me, Please tell me who you are and where your from, before you jump into the “I know Everything about You and I feel like I know You” thing that most people do when they meet me in person. Then again, the first thing I said to Dr. Jen Arnold from The Little Couple was “I’m your biggest Fan!” so, believe me, I understand. All in all, though Thank You once again for meeting me and talking to me like I was your own, and most importantly, taking the time to get to know me. But, even more so your children are very blessed to have you as their parent who cares so much about them, try to learn everything about them, and are such strong, wonderful parents; I’m happy to know you all.




Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Be Empowered to be a PTLS Parent.     

No comments: