March 13, 2014

The Christianville Spirit: My PTLS Week


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Uplifts Your Soul
March(Marzo)13, 2014-TCS # 393

So, My Readers, I hope You had a Great PTLS Week and PTLS Awareness Day. I did not realize just how busy I have been over The Past Week, I was so busy in fact, that I am writing My Newsletter on Thursday instead of Wednesday. So, I am sorry about that. Anyway, This Week has been quite a Busy but, also Fun Week and I can’t wait to Share It with You. So, Let’s start with The Curiosity of Everyone wondering Just What did I do on PTLS Awareness Day itself. Well, I had forgotten to really make Solid Plans on PTLS Day with the exception of a Special Dinner. So, I ended up sleeping in until The Afternoon but, I can tell you though, Some exciting parts of it. As My Mom and I scanned Facebook at all the different PTLS Family Members and Friends wearing Green (The Color of PTLS) flat out amazed me! I was amazed because My PTLS Family went above and beyond the call to “Be Seen and Wear Green”. PTLS Members from Literally All Over The World posted everything from Family Pictures to Selfies of People wearing Green as well as PTLS Shirts. Now, I did get to have My Own Celebration, I started celebrating by shouting, “HAPPY PTLS DAY!” in My House at Midnight. In The Evening, My Mom and I went to dinner with My Uncle Craig, Yes folks, It’s another addition of “The Craig Chronicles”. Uncle Craig actually had My Mom go and meet him for a drink the night before to Talk to Someone about PTLS. A Few “Awesome Points” to Uncle Craig! As to How on Earth that PTLS would come up in a conversation with a Random Person is Beyond Me. Actually, We went to a Really Good Pizza Place here in Plano and We had (if You can believe it), Brisket Pizza. It was Really Good! So, on Sunday, the Family of My PTLS “Brother”, Tyler, came to town to visit. So, We had Dinner with them on Monday Evening as a sort of Post-PTLS Day Celebration. We were a bit confused though about The Time that We were going to Have Dinner. The Exciting Part about their visit that was The Most Fun was on Tuesday. On Tuesday, I got up early (Shocker! lol) and had My Brother take me to The House that Tyler and Family was staying at and We got to Hang Out at Their House for a while. It was a Nice Day and It was 80 Degrees, So I wanted to Go Outside in The Sun and Tyler wanted to go Bowling, so We did both. So, We Visited this Really Cool Park in McKinney called Town Lake Park, which is a cool park because It was a Big Lake and Lots of Ducks. I didn’t know, however, that You could hop into a Paddle Boat and Paddle across The Lake. I saw Swan-like Paddle Boats but, There were 4 of Us, so We asked if They had a 4 Seater and They did. So, Myself, PTLS “Brother” Tyler, PTLS “Aunt” Angie, and Angie’s Niece all hopped into The Boat. The Niece (Lauren) and Angie up front, Me and Tyler with the controls in The Back. I will tell you that The Controls for The Paddle Boat were a bit confusing, because They were reverse but, I “Captain Christian” as “Aunt” Angie referred to Me as, did really well. Tyler, in case You were wondering, was “First Mate Tyler.” After we got done with The Park, we went bowling after that, We split into two teams, Angie & Lauren and Me & Tyler. I won the game out of all of them. I learned quite a few things about them, as well as Myself. We had a Really Good Dinner. On Wednesday, Newsletter Day, Tyler got to stay in town An Extra Day and We got to hang out at their house. I had a Really Awesome Time with Them and I thank them a lot for allowing me to hang out with Tyler and Allowing Me into Their Family. All in all, It was a Great PTLS Week and I hope to continue the “Be Seen, Wear Green” Tradition as well as Spreading More Awareness about PTLS.


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. You are Unique in Your Own Way.



  

No comments: