October 2, 2013

The Christianville Spirit: TCS Series; A Friends Letter


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Fills Your Heart & Lifts You Up
October 2, 2013-TCS # 370

Happy October, Everyone! So, Let me ask you yet another question. Yes, I know I am asking questions with Each Letter in My Series, but I believe that it hits the point home better. So, The Question is have you ever written a Letter to Your Friends? Now, Friends are probably the ones that you would write a letter to least. But, They deserve a handwritten letter whether they live close to you or more of a Long-Distance Friendship. Usually, the only time You write a letter to Your Friends is to say Your Sorry, That You need Help with Something, Thank You, and to Drop a Bombshell on them. Most People would think, “You can Call, Text, Maybe FaceTime or Skype Them, or Facebook Them, Man!” Well, that is true. But, nothing is as Sincere as a Letter to Them. So, That is What I’m going to do. Without Further A Due, This is The Christianville Spirit Series, “Letters to Loved Ones.” So, for the 3rd Installment of the “Letters to Loved Ones”, I’m going to write a Letter to My Friends. Because I have a Good Amount of Them, I will address them individually and as a group, so I don’t miss anyone.

“Dear Friends of Christian,
I would love to say Thank You for Being My Friend, Regardless of Whether I talk to You all the time or Rarely. So, I guess I will start with My Childhood Friends; Izzy, Meredith, Whitney, and Brooke. I really enjoyed My Childhood with You Guys! From Jumping on the Trampoline all day, Playing Nintendo 64 in the evening, or when it was Raining or When it was too hot. I enjoyed the fact that We could run through 4 Yards and Not Run into a Fence. To Meredith, I remember us “Kidnapping” You and taking you to Gulf Shores with Us, it felt like You were part of Our Family, as if You weren’t already. Unfortunately, All, it seems like we have lost contact with each other and it makes me Sad because You Guys were (and, still are, an Important Part of My Life). To Spencer, Although You are actually, My Brother’s Friend, You Have become “My Adopted Friend” and A very good one at That! I want to Thank You for learning about PTLS and Treating me like I am “just one of the guys.” Thank You for Accepting Me! To Karleen, My Best Friend; We have been Friends for 10 Years Now and We met on My Birthday back in 2003. I remember that You would yell so loud (in a Fun Way!) That it would hurt My Ears. I am very sorry for deserting you and dating the girl you hated the most when you needed me the most. Although it was interesting to say the least to Date this girl, I hate that it nearly cost me, losing you. I am glad that we are still friends, against all odds. To My Best Friend, Steven, I know that You are in your own world but, I do miss you from time to time. I’m Sorry about the way you are treated by those who you are around. But, That Happens sometimes. To Popi, I wish I could have known you better and wish I could have been there to see how much you loved My Grandma Honey back in the Old Days. To My PTLS “Brother” Tyler, Thanks for our “Male-Bonding” Nights Together. and, Finally, To PTLS “Gal-Pals” that I chat with a lot online, I’m so glad that I found people that take time to chat with me, share their lives, and let me share mine. You are all True Friends! Thanks for The “Dates”, Skype (known as “Camming”) sessions, and Phone Calls. Y’all Rock!

Your Special Friend and BFF,
Christian Smith-Centeno”

All in all, So, as You can tell Friends are Very Important to Me and when the Friendship Bond is Broken, it hurts me deeply. Without My Friends, My Life wouldn’t be the same. 



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Cherish All Friends and Keep the Old, One is Silver and The Other is Gold!






No comments: