May 8, 2013

The Christianville Spirit: Ceremony of Letting Go


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Fills Your Heart & Lifts You Up
May 8, 2013-TCS # 350

 So, When I was in school, usually at the beginning of the School Year, I would have to fill out an Introduction Sheet of things about yourself including your class schedules. But, there was this one question that would always stump me and that is “What don’t I know about you that you would like Me (The Teacher) to Know?” It would always stump me because I never knew what to say, after all I’m pretty much an open book to Everyone that I know. So, This Week, I’m going to, in a way, answer that question. You See, Whenever Someone wronged me or In Most Cases, When I Broke up with Someone (or Someone Broke-up with Me) I would do a ritual, in my case, A “Ceremony” if you will. It was and still is My Way of moving on. So, for example, after I broke up with Ali (Ex-Girlfriend the 1st) and Madison (Ex-Girlfriend 2nd), I would grab anything that reminded me of that person and throw it in the trash. By The Way, that can mean Photos, Gifts they gave me, and Anything that reminded me of them. I thought it was no big deal with My Ex-Girlfriends until I did one partly for someone that we’ll call, “Mom X-2.” To Me, it was a big deal this time because I loved this person greatly and at the time, I was not ready to do the ceremony because I am a man of Second (and, Third) Chances and I had a little hope that this person would change but, they didn’t. Of Course, There will always be a segment of My Heart that still loves “Mom X-2” but, she hurt me very deeply and this is what I had to do. Now, I did not do the full ceremony because there were things that she gave me that is very special and still means a lot. But, Sometimes, unfortunately in life, you have to lose things and people; whether they move away; Pass Away, like Grandma Honey’s Dog, Sugar; or They somehow, just forget about you because They have moved on and/or they just got busy with their lives, like some of My Childhood Friends, But, I am a firm believer though, that Everything happens for a Reason, whether you like it (and, You might) or Not. As They say also, that when you let someone or something go, someone or something new will come along. In My Case, In the course of a couple months, I’ve had new PTLS Aunts, meeting new PLTS Family Members, Like Madison from East Texas and Uncle Brent’s Dad, “Putt”; You can’t top it off without occasional and entertaining Skype calls with PTLS Uncle Brent, and finally while I wait for My lovely Soulmate/Women of My Dreams, I have nice and safe “Dates” with Married Women like Monica and twice weekly “Dates” with PTLS Member, Raisbel (who I call, Raisy). And, as for Grandma Honey, She is currently in the process of hoping for the arrival of a new dog(or 2 or 3)! Good Luck with That! All in all, People of all shapes and forms will come into your life and they’ll either stay for a while or forever.




Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Come into My Happy Life and Hang Out for a Bit or Forever.  






No comments: