May 23, 2012

The Christianville Spirit: In Memory of Lynee Watson


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Opens Your Eyes
May 23, 2012-TCS # 301
So, Yesterday was the 3rd year anniversary of My Awesome Friend, Lynee’s Death. So, I thought I would do a dedication to her. You See, in our lifetime, we meet people everyday that can be “Friends” to us and we have someone to talk with, that is the easy part of making friends. But, however, It’s the really great friends that you can tell anything to that really matter. Lynee was one of those friends but, remember that I was in Elementary School, so I wasn’t as social as I am now but, either way she still tried to understand me. Of Course, we know that sometimes we lose those Great Awesome Friends because they pass away or they disappear and you realize it too late, how great they were. Once we realize how great they actually are then it’s the greatest feeling in the world to realize that they were the friend that by the time, you become 70, they’ll be the one friend out of all the others you’ve been made that stood out, whether they are alive or dead. As for Lynee, I have comfort that I have her as My Guardian Angel, also I know that she can hear and see what I’m doing. If I’m doing the right or wrong thing, She sends me signs that tell me she’s around, stop doing what your doing or she’s just messing with me, as spirits do sometimes. Even though, I know that she’s around, I still miss her and I wish I knew that she had passed, so I could have paid my respects and tell her how I felt about her. I know now that she knows because like I said before, she watches over me. Now, I’m sure some of you are asking, “How do you know when she’s sending signs?” I know by feeling, things I see or hear, like the numbers 11 and 2. Back when I was obsessing about 11-11-11, I asked God to have me the Number 11 and 2 as confirmation that I’m doing the right thing or on the right path. Ever Since, I’ve been hearing and seeing the Number 11 when I’m on the right track. What I mean, by the way, about seeing the number 11 can be anything, in the time, something someone says, something on the news, and other times. All in All, Friends are easy to find, the Awesome True Friends are Priceless.   
Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Cherish the True Friends that You Love because You Never Know.  

No comments: