May 9, 2012

The Christianville Spirit: About The Girl of My Dreams


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Opens Your Eyes
May 9, 2012- TCS # 299
So, back when I was working at the Frisco Roughriders, back in the “Madison Days” I told Madison one night that I kind of liked one of these girls that I worked with and one day she blurted out to a girl with the same name but, the wrong girl that I liked her and while we were walking to our working position at the ballpark called the “Center Field Entrance” as we’re walking, it’s pretty awkward between us, not knowing each other and Madison blurted that out. Then, she says, “What do you want in a Girl?” and at that time, all I could say was “I want her to be Nice.” Anyway, so that brings me to today, lately I’ve been talking a lot about the so-called “Girl of My Dreams,” the lets just say Mystery Girl that I’m going to fall in love with and be with the rest of My Life. By The Way, I am quite a romantic so the idea of Soulmates and The Girl of My Dreams is quite normal. So, years ago as you remember, I wrote things that were specific about a girl I named Carol Holiday. Well, the Carol Holiday thing actually came true but, she was married, had 2 kids, and was “Younger” than me. So, apparently, I wasn’t that specific in who I wanted and what she was going to be like. Now, although I tried again to come with a name and a story, I’m going to go the route of describing what she’ll be like. For the sake of The Law of Attraction, we’ll call her Bridgett and yes, that is what I’m led to believe is her name; Of Course, if it is or not, it is left to God. Anyway, I’ll start with what Patti Stanger of The Millionaire Matchmaker calls “The Non-Negotiable’s” or the things you can deal without and according to Patti’s Rules, there should be no more than five. So, here they are, She Must Believe in God, have a great relationship with God, or at least be Spiritual; She Can’t Drink or Smoke because I don’t like Alcohol myself but, Social Drinkers if anything is OK and I do not want a smoker; She has to be Smart, know’s what she’s talking, and we can have good discussions about things like News, Politics, and Geography and how they all relate; and, two things about Family, the first is that Family is Very Important to Me and I want it to be important to her too, and this one for the average person is a deal-killer, that they have to come from a Classy Family. Why?, Because My Family is very Classy and we’re one of those families that have “Family Dinners” to introduce new romantic interests and with that comes with, passing the “Grandma Honey Test” and they don’t pass, good luck. Only the best for us Smiths. Anyway, that covers the NG’s (My acronym for Nonnegotiable.) And, now for The rest the description, I believe that she’ll be down-to-earth, she likes Romantic Comedies, General Comedy Movies, and that after My Mom and I teach her about all the things of PLTS that she’ll be able to understand me, will help spread the word about PTLS, and get involved with My 3rd Family, My PTLS Family. I’m led to believe that in Bridgett’s Family, they do not swear or nor allow it in the their house, but I think the Classy Family thing I mentioned above explains that. Anyway, The best summery of what person that a Classy Family guy like me should have is something that again is referencing Patti Stanger, “Beauty, Brains, and Class.” Now, as a note, the Beauty thing, she can be Beautiful but, looks don’t matter to Me. And, the big question, does she or will she have Special Needs, well in Bridgett’s Case I don’t think so but, like Beauty, it doesn’t matter wether or not she has Special Needs and, finally, she’ll be what I call “My Life Path,” meaning she doesn’t just live in the direction that I want to go, she lives in the city that I want to go. All in All, Having Special Needs doesn’t mean that I don’t dream of finding My Soulmate, I know she’s out there and it just matter of time.
Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Stay Tuned for Next Week’s 300th Christianville Spirit!
     

No comments: