May 16, 2012

The Christianville Spirit: My 300th Newsletter!


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Opens Your Eyes
May 16, 2012-TCS # 300
Well, My Readers, Loyal Followers, and Subscribers, We have made it! This is the 300th Newsletter of The Christianville Spirit and I cannot believe I’ve written this many newsletters since I started in October 2006. I mean, who would have thought I would write a newsletter that started out as an Email to Friends and Family to become a weekly newsletter that I write every Wednesday. As for My Reader Base, since this newsletter started, it has grown, along with the adding of more PTLS Family Members, which I Love! Anyway, in honor of My 300th Newsletter, I’m giving you a treat and I think you’ll LOVE this one. So, There is this show on FOX on Thursdays called Touch, It’s a really interesting show about an 11 year old boy with Autism who doesn’t speak words, but he has a gift; of connecting people from all over the world, by using Numbers. It’s one of those shows though, that you have to follow from the Beginning and Concentrate on it all the way because if you miss something, you won’t figure out how the people on the show are connected. It’s a take on the 6 Degrees of Separation, only it’s more relatable to Life. Anyway, so one of the connections was about this girl named Celeste, who met this wonderful guy in Italy and after they met, she went off to Paris and The guy left a videotape telling Celeste to meet him at this place in New York, so this random girl, Natalie, finds the tape and spreads the word in her video blog to try and re-unite Celeste and the guy, Paulo. So, long story short, Paulo doesn’t meet with Celeste but, Natalie instead because they both “Believe in Love.” So, that inspired me to begin what I’ll call an “I Believe in Love Campaign.” Not only does this follow the inspiration of Touch but, also there’s a saying that most Romantics believe in that says, “As long you believe in Love, Love will always find it’s way in” So, I’m going with that also. Now, considering there are many different kinds of Love, I’ll be specific in what kind of Love I believe in. The first one is one that most people have, Self-Love and Unconditional Love (or the love, you get from Family), of course having 3 Families (Intermediate, Smith Family, and PTLS Family) it’s quite a bit of Unconditional Love. But, the kind of Love that I believe in is more Romantic like, Belief in Soulmates, Life Mates, Twin Souls, The Person of Your Dreams, and Love at First Sight. But, the best thing to believe in is that there is one person who is created just for you by God to find and be with forever. That’s where the terms, “The Right Person”, “The One”, and “The Person of Your Dreams” comes from. Now, for the record, Soulmates, Life Mates, and Twin Souls are mainly the same thing, although New Agers and Scholars will tell you the more complex version of it. Now, when it comes to falling in love with this person, the question always is “how do you know that the person is The One?” Well, from what I’ve heard, the answer isn’t explainable to everyone else outside you and that person but, the most simple answer is that, “You just Know” and you just have that feeling that it works. The next question, people ask is “how will you know when you’ve met the person of your dreams?” because you have this magical feeling that This is It, That person is The One, it goes by the term, Love at First Sight. So, with that, I have high hopes that I’ll meet My Soulmate, “The One”, The Girl of My Dreams. All in All, If you have been blessed to find your “Person of Your Dreams” hold on to them tight and never let go.
Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Thanks for Following and Reading My 300 Newsletters. I’ll make sure to keep them coming.           

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratultions on the 300th post of the Chritianville Spirit.
One of the best blogs on the web!
It is fitting that the 300th speaks to true love. The writer is blessed with "unconditional love" in his life. Here is to our hope that his "one true love" finds him.
Thanks for keeping us connected with your life.