February 16, 2011

The Christianville Spirit:TCS Series; My Family Heros

The Christianville Spirit

The Spirit that Sparks Your Heart

February 16, 2011- TCS # 237


Did you know that The Very People that You talk to Every Year, Every Month, Every Day, and Every Second could be what you would consider a Hero? Don’t be afraid to admit it, we all have a Hero or Heros in our lives whether they’re people that we idolize on TV and Personally or people who literally saved our lives. So, I’ve been thinking for a while about writing a series on it but, I had other writings on my schedule like The Super Bowl or Winter Storms. So, finally I’m going to write a series about Heros. I’m going to call it “My Heros”. So, without further a-due, This is The Christianville Spirit Series, “My Heros”. For the first installment of this series, I’m going to tell you about My Family Heros. The first Family Hero is My ever so awesome Mom. My Mom is my hero for many reasons, like she is my hero because obviously she’s my mother. Another Reason would be because she took the time to raise me to be the person I am today and after I got diagnosed with Potocki-Lupski Syndrome, she was there to understand or at least try to understand me, luckily though she was a Nurse so, she knew what was happening. Anyway, another reason and this is a big one is that she is the lead parent for the support of MY Special Needs to other families that have My Special Needs. Also, on many occasions, My Mom and I go a little drives to places because I love to look at the Road Signs and Drive on New Roads. Of Course, the final reason that My Mom is my hero is because she takes very great care of Me and My Brother and let’s not forget she’s a Single Mom. For now at the moment because of her fractured arm, She addresses herself as a “Single Mom with a Single Arm”. Anyway, My Second Family Hero is my awesome Uncle Bruce. He is My Hero for a couple reasons, the first one is that he is a great Father Figure to look up to between Myself and His own Kids. Another Reason he is my hero is because of something he has, In the Smith Family I call it the “Smith Charm” or as others call it the “Smith Blessing and/or Smith Curse”. Anyway, this “Smith Charm” of course as I mentioned above makes him a great father figure, has great manners, and of course is very humorous. The next reason he is my hero is that when we’re around him, he takes good care of all of us including My Mom. All in all, Have you though about who your Hero or Heros are?



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. We all need Heros to keep us alive.

No comments: