August 18, 2010

The Christianville Spirit: (TCS Series) My Friends

The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Inspires You
August 18, 2010- TCS # 212

Ok, Everyone; It’s time for the 6th Installment of The Christianville Spirit Series, “A Day in The Life of Christian and PTLS”. For this installment, I’m going to tell you about My Friends. So, without further a due, this is The Christianville Spirit Series, “A Day in The Life of Christian and PTLS”. You Know, I have a lot of awesome friends, from the ones I grew up with to the ones I have now. So, I’m going to start out with My Childhood Friends, Brooke, Meredith, and Whitney Herrick. I have been friends with them since I lived at Mr. Jeff’s House with My Family. Them and I with all the Barsis Kids would jump on our trampoline nearly everyday. In Fact, at any point of the day, you would find one or all of us jumping on that trampoline. You See, the awesome part about our childhood was that we could run through 4 Yards without running into a fence. Another Childhood Friend I have is named Elisabeth or as many people call her, “Izzy”. Izzy, as I like to call her, lived with us at Mr. Jeff’s House, because she was his daughter. She was fun to play with and we would do different things like we would jump on the trampoline, run around the yard, go on Bike Rides, or play video games. Also, sometimes, A group of us would go up to her room with her and play with Toys and Barbie Dolls. Another exciting thing was that Every other weekend, we would go on a Bike Ride up and down on the trail by our house and to the park or we would go up to Our Lake House. One Time, The Barsis’ and US went skiing at Crested Butte, Colorado. Another Friend I have is Steven Vandeneykel. I met Steven while I was in High School. After I attended one of his Birthday Parties, He and I became really good friends. After that, We would do several things together like going to The Movies, seeing Christmas Lights, going out to Lunch or Dinner, and even going to Church together. We are such good friends that to this day we tell each other, “I Love You like A Brother” or just “Love You like a Brother”. Another Friend I have is Karleen Frishman. I met Karleen in P.E at Jasper High School in 10th Grade, I saw her talking to my other friend Patrick and I joined in with them. When we were in High School, the classes were set up in a block schedule. Like I would 4 classes on one day called “A” Days and 4 classes on another day called “B” Days. Anyway, on “A” Day I had Karleen in all of my classes so, I decided for me to remember which day was which. I called “A” Days, “All-Karleen Days”. She went to Jasper until Thanksgiving when she had to move to a town outside of Houston called Willis. When she lived there, Her and I tried to “Computer Date” where we would eat dinner and IM(Instant Message) each other. I have a lot of Friends that are Adults that I didn’t go to school with but, I met them via My Mom and Grandma Honey. In addition to them being my friends, they are also My Mom and Grandma Honey’s Friends. All in all, I have a lot of great friends who I love and they love me.

Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Cherish The Friends that You Love and They will Love You Back


No comments: