August 4, 2010

The Christianville Spirit: (TCS Series) My Family

The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Inspires You
August 4, 2010-TCS # 210

OK, Everyone. it’s time for the 5th Installment of The Christianville Spirit Series, “A Day in The Life of Christian and PTLS”. For this installment, I’m going to tell you about My Family. So, this without further a due, This is The Christianville Spirit Series, “A Day in The Life of Christian and PTLS”. To me, Family is the most important thing in your life. In my case, I have 3 Families which are My Immediate Family(My Mom, My Brother, and My Dad), The Smith Family(Grandma Honey, Uncle Bruce, Uncle Craig, and Uncle Brian and their family) and, the one I already mentioned, My PTLS Family. So, First off I’m going to tell you about my immediate family. So, I’ll start with the people I live with, My Mom and My Brother. My Mom is really awesome because she does a lot for My Brother and I, She cares about us so much and she really loves us. Like, there are times when she’ll take me on Drives to places because I like to go on Drives to see new Road Signs or Roads. When My Brother has little struggles in life, She is always there to give support. Also, She Understands my Special Needs and helps me when I need it. Many Years Ago when there were just a few PTLS Families, She offered herself to Baylor to run The Outreach Program. Since then, Many Families have looked to her for support and guidance, she calls this her passion and calling in life. My Brother, Michael, is also awesome because he is there for me and My Mom. He Understands me as well. He’s always asking questions to learn more about me. Last Year, He went with us to Houston for The 1st PTLS Conference and It touched me that understood them and me. The other PTLS Kids loved him, in fact they loved him so much that they sat down quietly so he could read them a story. The one thing I’d like to thank My Dad for is giving me My Special Needs, because it came from his sperm. My Grandma Honey, who is the capitol of The Smith Family, is really wonderful because She also understands me. When we go to her house, we get to stay in her sunroom, which we like to call, “The Tree House”, because when you wake up in the morning, you have tall trees surrounding you. I love that part of her house. Grandma Honey also the master of getting the family together like sets us up with going to our annual beach vacation in Gulf Shores. My Uncles are really fantastic because they really care about us. They are men of great character, class, good looks, and moral values. They are the best representation of what us in The Smith Family call “The Smith Charm” and “The Smith Curse and Blessing”. All in all, My Family is quite the awesome family and I couldn’t ask for more.


Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. Life is a Highway. So, Drive it all day and all night long.

No comments: