April 8, 2009

The Christianvile Spirit: My Prefrences


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that touches Your Life
April 8, 2009-TCS # 143
For those of you that know me real well know what with my Special Needs, the things people with My Special Needs do are very detailed and have to have things in specific way, we’ll call them Preferences. Some of My Preferences are easy to get around or some aren’t. My 1st one is when I up in the morning. The time that my head rises from the pillow has to be at a time that ends in 5 like: 45, :55, or :15 just for example. Another one is not so easy to get around for other people, whenever we out at eat I have to sit in a seat that faces North or East because those are my favorite directions however, sometimes it matters what’s going on around like if there is something I don’t like facing North, then I’ll face directions. Now, please know that I don’t HAVE TO sit in those directions but, I like to. The next preference is one that has to be fulfilled, while riding in the car I have to sit on the right side window because I like to see the front and back of the road signs on the highway. Also, while flying on an airplane I like sit at the window seat so, I can look out. But, I don’t care which side of the plane I sit on. The next one is easy to work around for others, the volume for the TV and Radio. The number has to be not too loud and on the 5’s, 7’s., And 10’s. TV volume goes on 5’s and 10’s (like 10 or 15). The final preference of the day is that I have to have my snack at 8 PM each night. All in all, we are very scheduled and preference oriented.
Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. All special needs people want are love, respect, and understanding. It’s that simple!

No comments: