February 27, 2008

The Christianville Spirit: My Family


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that touches lives
February 27, 2008- TCS # 91
You know those scenes out of a 70’s movie or TV Show that shows the perfect family sitting at the dinner table all dressed up in nice clothes just for a family dinner and the Son, Dad, and Mom all are talking. The mom says “Honey, will you pass the potato’s” well, you get the idea. Well, I hate to say but, that’s not my family(Sound of Record Player stopping) on My Dad’s side anyway. In a family, there’s your Mom’s side and your Dad’s side of the family. In most families, hopefully the mom and dad are married with 2 or more or less children and they live together. Well, that’s not my family. My Family has My Mother, My Brother, and I living together. Well, My Brother has his own apartment now but, that’s not the bad part. See, My Mom and Dad are divorced. My Mom and I live up here in Plano and My Dad who is a Mega Schmuck lives down in San Antonio with his Girlfriend Laura and son Taylor. Well, now your probably thinking “Christian, Why is your dad a Mega Schmuck” Well, My Friend I’ll tell you. He doesn’t know what to do with me because I Have Special Needs and He doesn’t send money for us. Also, He doesn’t say nice things to me and it makes me feel bad. Whenever, he comes to town it scares me because I don’t know what he’ll say to me; in fact, one time while driving to Fridays to meet my brother for dinner he did 2 things that made me feel bad. First, I was looking at the road signs and the road. And, he says “Give me some eye contact!” I looked at him and turned back to road. Then, a couple minutes later he asked me this question “How would you feel if I kidnapped you and took you to San Antonio right now” and I said “I would be really upset and wish I had taken my cell phone with me” later on, at dinner he said that he was just joking. But, another thing is that his jokes aren’t that funny. Finally, here’s a stat I’ve done that really show how much I dislike him. I haven’t gone down to San Antonio in 3 Years. All in all, I hope that you don’t have a horrible dad like mine.
Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. Add some spirit in your life.

No comments: